Has Anyone tried this??

nunners

Has anyone out ther tried LottoDesigner??? You can download it at: http://lottodesigner.5u.com I just found it and am going to give it whirl once I get the hang of the system. Instructions are on the site but may take some time to put into action. Let us know if anyone has tried it before. Have a good New Year!!!

Beaker

Hi nunners - welcome

I looked at this awhile ago - couldn't get it to work :no: - I think you have to pay for the functioning spreadsheet.

Give it a whirl if you want, maybe you can have more luck with it :lol:

Someone really went to alot of work in Excel to make this happen. :agree:

LT

Administrator
I second Beaker's welcome 2 U nunners :wavey:

These two features are really neat :)

"You can load any existing wheel you have and identify it's UWR number, for as long is saved in ".txt" format.
Lotto DesignerXL v1.02 is compatible with Wheels made by John Rawson's CoverMaster."

Last edited:

doje

Hi,

My name is Nick Koutras, and I'm the author of the program.

I've noticed the activity for LottoDesigner
and I'm willing to answer any questions you may have about it.

If you find some difficulty downloaded
from LottoDesigner.5u.com try this address:
http://www.lottodesigner.150m.com

Nick

Brad

Hi Nick,

just saw your post come up ... I don't have Excel, any chance your prog will work with Lotus ?

Cheers

Beaker

doje said:
Hi,

My name is Nick Koutras, and I'm the author of the program.

I've noticed the activity for LottoDesigner
and I'm willing to answer any questions you may have about it.
<snipped>

Nick
Thanks Nick, I will update my version and see if I can get it going. At the time I initially looked at the spreadsheet it looked very impressive (v1.02 B02) I really liked the idea of that wheel rating statistic (UWR?) :agree:

Last edited:
Interesting concept....I like the 01-02 best bet numbers (DN) kind of wheels ....And as Beaker...I also like the rating wheel system....I only had a quick look so far but I'll investigate it more in the very near future... :agree2:

Sidebar