Has Anyone Here Won Huge Yet?

:) HI, JUST NEW TO THIS BOARD, I'VE READ ALOT OF THE DISCUSSIONS HERE....JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS WON BIG IN THE PAST SINCE BEING A MEMBER? HAVE TIPS HERE HELPED IN THE PAST FOR ANY OF YOU?......I GUESS YOU CAN TELL THAT I REALLY REALLY WANT TO WIN TOO....:D THANKS

Pradeep

Welcome! Welcome!

Yes, I am the great winner here.

I enjoy this site. It is free. People here are very nice.

It is a game. I am enjoying it.

Sheba

We recently had a winner won won over 10 thousand! Nice to see you on the board maria112473 ... Have fun...

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Sheba

marie112473
Someone on THIS board will win very soon...Lots of people come close. Maybe the big winner will be you! or even better ME..:D
Good Luck in all your picks and enjoy this lottery forum...

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Irvin

I have won bigger amounts of money from the Aussie lotto than I have with NZ lotto.

Its good for NZ exchange rate too....Taking money out of Aus....I Hope Savagegoose is reading this :D

One day I hope to win a 1st div bonus draw in Aus this would be very upsetting to Aus and there would be a public outcry.

Anyway Aus has a better payout compared to NZ.

PS. Only 27 days until the end of 2003 and someone will win a 7 digit sum here before years end.

Regards,

Irvin (12 25 33)

Thanks everyone, for making me feel welcome, I hope I win BIG too someday, and if I do You will all be the first to know...

Sidebar