Happy Birthday Dennis

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
Geeee..Just realized...I am getting close of being the oldest person on this earth... :eek:
The secret of this longetivity lies in ...having Fun...
:agree:
The're not to many people I know that were around to give Moses advice on what to do with the 10 commandments, and tell Noah how to build the ARK.:lol:
You best be careful Dennis, if the aliens on those UFO's get wind of you, they may wish to abduct you for further study of our planet... then what would this group do? We'd be screwed.:lol:
I bet the first Question they would ask is... What is the Dancing set?:lol: :lol: :lol: and do you know this Beaker dude? we're interested in him as well.:lol: :lol: :lol: and don't give us the names of any computer programmers... there a dime a dozen and we already kicked out Bill Gates from Micro Con.

Last edited:

peter

Just as a side bar to all the lurkers out there, who read these posts, I'm not here strictly as comic relief, I occasionally do talk about the lotto.:agree: :lol: :wavey:

Irvin

Dennis Bassboss said:
Best way to beat this is by having a :beer: along with some tomatoes juice!!! :idea:

Dennis the only good time to use tomato juice is when it is used as sauce on fish n chips :agree:

Best hangover cure....I use it all the time.

Before going to bed take a large glass of water with 2 x Panadol (each tab contains 500mg of paracetemol).

After that take another glass full of berocca (contains all the B group vitamins) Next morining you will feel great.

If still feeln crap in the morning eat lots of greasy bacon and eggs :thumb:

Beaker

Irvin said:
Dennis the only good time to use tomato juice is when it is used as sauce on fish n chips :agree:

Before going to bed take a large glass of water with 2 x Panadol (each tab contains 500mg of paracetemol).

After that take another glass full of berocca (contains all the B group vitamins) Next morining you will feel great.

you're going to have to send Panadol and berocca to the North - don't think you can get either here :no:

Irvin said:

We have a reciepe for that too in here...Porcupine grease eated raw along with a paste made out from pine trees and cedar trees...But You must place also on it a lot of gnuganok plant juice extract...I don't know the name of that plant or in English or in French...But it grows near the marsh areas...
Do this and you are a new man!

Beware side effects could altered your spelling and add to your potential of predicting winning numbers in lotteries .... :dizzy: Afterall...I am Mister greatness for a reason..... :lol:

Irvin

Dennis Bassboss said:
We have a reciepe for that too in here...Porcupine grease eated raw along with a paste made out from pine trees and cedar trees...But You must place also on it a lot of gnuganok plant juice extract...I don't know the name of that plant or in English or in French...But it grows near the marsh areas...

Beware side effects could altered your spelling and add to your potential of predicting winning numbers in lotteries .... :dizzy: Afterall...I am Mister greatness for a reason..... :lol:

Yes Dennis I can see how that would cure your hangover......Just looking at it would probably make you vomit all that alcohol out of your system.

Beaker,

I'll have to find what they are called in Canada and let you know.

Irvin said:
Yes Dennis I can see how that would cure your hangover......Just looking at it would probably make you vomit all that alcohol out of your system.

Beaker,

I'll have to find what they are called in Canada and let you know.
After a few zip it's delicious believe me....You would be running for another beer... :agree:

LT

Administrator
A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 u Dennis :birthday: :gift:

A salute to the KING :king: :beer:

Porcupine grease???:sick: So that is the secret :lol:

All the best to you mon ami

gsobier

Dennis:

Porcupine grease, paste from pine and other crud:no:? "Keep dose der gems like dat in da Québec:agree::lol:."

Did you get my goofy E-Mail from yesterday?

Eating stuff like you tell us, could make you Mr. Goofy instead of Mr. Greatness for a while would it not:eek:?!

Either way, :birthday:!

Regards,
George

Dennis Bassboss said:

LT said:
A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 u Dennis :birthday: :gift:

A salute to the KING :king: :beer:

Porcupine grease???:sick: So that is the secret :lol:

All the best to you mon ami
Nice to see you and a big thank you! LT .....

Geee ...am I the only one that know a little of ''finest cuisine''??
:lol:

gsobier said:
Dennis:

Porcupine grease, paste from pine and other crud:no:? "Keep dose der gems like dat in da Québec:agree::lol:."

Did you get my goofy E-Mail from yesterday?

Eating stuff like you tell us, could make you Mr. Goofy instead of Mr. Greatness for a while would it not:eek:?!

Either way, :birthday:!

Regards,
George
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss earlyer in this same thread...
George Thanks for the electronic card! Nice one! :agree: :agree2:
George just read your post...Thanks again for that sweet card....Maybe you didn't see my post or...Perhaps I wasn't alone to party after all.... :lol:

gsobier

Dennis:

Ya, I did miss seeing it, I just looked again:look: and noticed:read: the post this time, oh well:rolleyes:.

It took me a while to find a site which didn't require registration:no:. I hope you don't start getting E-Mail SPAM:unhappy:. So far, nothing in mine.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
George just read your post...Thanks again for that sweet card....Maybe you didn't see my post or...Perhaps I wasn't alone to party after all.... :lol:

Sidebar