Greek Tzoker 5/45 results?

Icewynd

Transfer from another thread

Bloubul said:
Hi All

Can any one help me with Greece Tzoker 5/45 draws from day 1 in excel or csv format. There are gross errors with GH updates and she does not respond to any emails.
If any one can help or guide me to down load it, I have search their site but no use.

BlouBul

bloubul

Hi riscknight

Tx friend if you can help me, we play Greek Tzoker on betting world, but we have relied on Gail Howards database but we have discover gross errors on it and she does not replied to any email.

So we have to build our own database. I do get the Joker with in 5 numbers.

BlouBul :cool:

bloubul said:
Hi riscknight

Tx friend if you can help me, we play Greek Tzoker on betting world, but we have relied on Gail Howards database but we have discover gross errors on it and she does not replied to any email.

So we have to build our own database. I do get the Joker with in 5 numbers.

You have problems for example with the slhEditor and the drawings? Would you like to tell me *exactly* what is that you would like to do?

Take Care.

bloubul

riscknight

The problem is that the errors occurs all over the database, thus I cannot trust it. If you can help me with a excel file with the correct draws I will be greatfull.
What kind of software do you wrote..

bloubul

riscknight and niteowl

It does not work for me, I have select one by one but it does not down load.

riscknight can you wrote macro's for excel aswell ??

bloubul

Hi riscknight and niteowl

You both can find me here:http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/lottery_spreadsheets/. Just go to the Free Spreadsheets and you will find me in the middle.

Niteowl thats the way to get it to me, there are also some questions I want to run passed you concernining Greek Tzoker 5/45.

riscknight there are also some questions about analisys and programming.

I'm looking forward to here from you.

bloubul

Hi riscknight

It’s not permissible to “PM” on this BB. Please follow the link I have provided.

patron

bloubul

Did you found the greek joker drawing files?
I can get it to you, as i live in Greece....

I can help you with excel macro programming, not big thinks though...

patron

bloubul

Hi patron

Thanks I did got the files from niteowl, I also thank you for your offer to help with macro for excel. I will get back to you.

Sidebar