Got Lotto??

lhacker

Lotto Players:

I recently joined a new lottery syndicate that is great. I have already won twice. Although it has been small payouts, I am still in the game every week. Because I joined the syndicate, I have 88 chances a week to Win. It may not be for everyone, but if your interested contact me, PLEASE!! I will be happy to discuss the advantages of the syndicate with you.

My email address: <<< email addy deleted >>>

If you want to check it out on your own, just click the link below.

<<< affilliate ad deleted >>>

Good Luck,
Larry Hacker

Last edited by a moderator:

thornc

Well what I do know is that you can't post email address in this forum, according to the rules of membership you accepted!!

What do you win in that sponsor program???
edit:Never mind I found it, you gain some kind of commision...

lhacker

My Post

I read the rules, I must have missed that. But I am only trying to provide information to other lottery players that they may be interested in. I did not see an issue with it since you have the ability to make your email address shareable with the members anyway. I apologize if this is not acceptable, and will not do it in the future. That is the reason I posted my message in the 'Anything Goes' forum.

Please accept my apologies.

Good Luck,
Larry Hacker

lhacker

Additional Information

Thornc,

Its true that this is also a buisness oportunity, but I am not concerned with that. I am in it only for the lottery. After about 2 weeks as a member, I had two lottery friends join so now I play for free. My goal is not to make money from commisions, although you can, my goal is to Win Big. After all thats why we all play lotteries.

Good Luck,
Larry

Sidebar