Good news and bad news

Goswinus

The good news (at least to some of you) is that I'm back.
The bad news is that I'm really out of shape.
Not physically, but I haven't been paying attention to the lotteries at all; not even the dutch one...

I intend to spend some more time here.
I'll try to get my databases up to date so I can post the best performing sets for some of the lotteries.

LT, the board looks great! Thanks for keeping my account alive for such a long time!

Wow!!!! Is-it ever good to see you Goswinus! Out of shape or not
your the best my friend! And I'm sure that you are going to pull another rabbit out of that box!:agree2:
Really nice to see you!

Goswinus said:
The good news (at least to some of you) is that I'm back.
The bad news is that I'm really out of shape.
Not physically, but I haven't been paying attention to the lotteries at all; not even the dutch one...

I intend to spend some more time here.
I'll try to get my databases up to date so I can post the best performing sets for some of the lotteries.

LT, the board looks great! Thanks for keeping my account alive for such a long time!

Thank you again for letting me post your previous best sets Goswinus! :agree2:

Goswinus I have a question for you...Did you work on or with announcers its been so long since we last talk about that ....these datas are really telling an interesting story my friend!:eek:

Goswinus

I have tried the announcers in the Dutch Lottery.
And I can tell you this: The reason that I have been offline for so long is not that I have won a major price.
Playing the lotto still is a struggle... It's hard to make a living from it. But it's still fun.

I need to get my database(s) up to date so I can do some investigation on announcers, best performing sets and other usefull stats.

Goswinus

If you have simple txt (or csv) files for the 6/49 and Super7, that would save me some time searching.

Thanks,
Goswinus

LT

Administrator
Hi Goswinus,

You have always had a seat at this table. It just needed to be dusted off in anticipation of your return :D
Good to see you again :wavey:

Looking forward to your numbers ... no pressure :)

LT

Sidebar