GillesD, where are you?

PAB

I have been absent from the BB for a while myself but I am now back.
I was asked by BlouBul if I have heard from GillesD, which unfortunately I have not.
It appears to be over a year since he made his last post, although he could have been on since then just checking out what was new.
If anyone has had any dealings with GillesD recently could they please post just to let us know the situation and that everything is OK?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
Mathematics is the language of nature.
Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

PAB

Hi blitzed,

I did a "Net" search but could not find any posts by him other than those related to this BB, the last being thread "Repeat combination soon in your neighborhood" on the 24-05-2009 at 04:21 PM and one other BB on the 26-02-2007 at 5:32 AM. :no:

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
Mathematics is the language of nature.
Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

Frank

I asked the same question when I joined this forum a year or so ago, also wondering about Nick Koutras too. Nobody could reassure me everything was OK then.

Frank

savagegoose said:
i like to think long lost lotto forum posters have hit the big one, and are otherwise disposed.
So do I, I tried GillesD on an old hotmail address I had but that bounced back undelivered. As I know his full surname I was able to do a more comprehensive internet search based on Montreal which found a few people none of whom were specifically associated with Excel or the lottery, but I couldn't rule them out. The good news is no one with his name appeared in obituaries either. The administrators of this forum will have his most recent e-mail address and might be able to shed some light on this.

blitzed

hi everyone, likewise if I won big, I would be tempted to fly under the radar...live out in the middle of nowhere, perhaps have reason to never touch a computer again:rolling:

anyway, hopefully some of the lotto veterans will bounce back:agree: to the forum.

later,
blitzed:thumb:

Frank

blitzed said:
hi everyone, likewise if I won big, I would be tempted to fly under the radar...live out in the middle of nowhere, perhaps have reason to never touch a computer again:rolling:

anyway, hopefully some of the lotto veterans will bounce back:agree: to the forum.

later,

Ah yes, but you wouldn't leave without saying goodbye after 10 years or more of posting in a forum would you ? :wavey: :D

blitzed

funny...anyway, if I ever played big lottery & won, I would likely have a press release with specifics about my journey towards the win...and mention the wealth of knowledge on this board:agree:

cheers!

Frank

savagegoose said:
lol look at my join date, im sure i spent about 6 of those years AWOL

But its not about you, its about Gilles - and he and I were posting in forums together in 1999 ! So its strange he just vanishes after building up a rapport and dialog with so many people over so many years. :confused:

Sidebar