Getting Permission?

Mr. Ken

To LT, I need some help getting Loto-Analyzer 2000 and Canadian 649 Excel to come up.
As soon as I download these web sites a screen comes up stating that I need permission to access them. I would appreciate any advice to assist me with this dilemma. Thanks Mr.Ken

Last edited:

Mr. Ken

I,m stumped?

Hello again LT,

I just now tried those web sites and with the same result.As soon as I begin to Download either one I receive a message that reads:Windows cannot access the specified device,path or file.You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item. I can,t figure out my problem LT?

Mr. Ken

LT

Administrator
hmmmmm ... very strange Mr. Ken

Here is an exact copy of the link posted in the Free stuff section to the Loto-Analyzer 2000
Clear your cache fom your browser and try clicking on this link and then to their download.
<<< http://www.technor.ca/English/index.htm
thanks to Dennis Bassboss >>>
Are you operating your internet conection behind a firewall or using a proxy? Have you downloaded any other file before? What browser and OS are you using?

Not 2 worry we will get you your stuff someway or another :)

LT

dwoods99

Disk full ?

Mr. Ken,

It seems to me that maybe one of two things is happening:
1/ You selected the directory and filename you wanted to save the downloaded file as, however the drive ( a:, d: ) may be write-protected, like the floppy disc in a:, or the CD-ROM drive. If not this, then perhaps the disk drive letter you selected is 100% full, and so it has no space left on device to save the file.

2/ You don't 'save file as', instead your browser's (or OS) default setting is to open an application (like WinZip), which may no longer exist.

Have you tried downloading from a different computer, like at work ?

dwoods99

Mr. Ken

Follow up Message,

Gentlemen Thank you for your assistance I appreciate it.I am using Internet Explorer, and I can assure you that I download a lot of info from the Internet daily.I,ve cleared the Cache back to 0 reading.I don,t think I,m going to stay on this problem much longer I,ll move on to another helpful web site on your list.
Thanks again. Mr. Ken

Mr. Ken

Persistance finally PAYS OFF LT.

To LT,
I finally hit a little pay dirt LT.I managed to Download Loto-Analyzer 2000 with no problem at all GO FIgure.Now once I read up on how to use it to it,s fullest I be back in the business of trying to get a win once in a while.Again LT thank you for your all your help. Mr. Ken

LT

Administrator
That's great to hear Mr. Ken!
Probably was some transitory problem that happens on the internet. All things have to perfect all at the same time on the web and that is not always the case in a fragile digital enviornment :(
You may want the database that Dennis has given us in the tools section for Loto_Analyser?
Now that you have it everyone will be expecting lots of winning numbers sets from you :D

LT

Sidebar