Germany lotto 649 prediction

shetty

Hi all,
I am new to this forum, from Germany and often I play lotto from here.
I would like to know, whether anyone has similar prediction strategy like neural network prediction used in stocks, forex and weather forecast. Using the latest drawn numbers( for example last 20 draws or similar) & some parameters ( i dont know :confused: ).
Is it possible at-least to predict 3 or 4 out of 6 using neural networks or any strategies using current data ?
Expecting any kind of feedback from any one.
@PAB, after going through this forum i have found like you have got very good knowledge on lotto strategies, if its okay, can you tell us what kind of strategies you follow .. not exactly on prediction but things like in eliminating numbers or ranges. For example last week in germany lotto, all the numbers drawn are even, that means 6 numbers out of 24 even ( that means if anyone eliminates 25 odd numbers then he only need to play from 24). And another example like, many times in draws 1-16 or 17-33 or 34-49 any one of the ranges will be missed.. that means that way we can eliminate a bunch of numbers. what do you think good way of dividing the ranges( 1-7, 8-14,... or 1-10, 11-20,..... or ????) and could you suggest any idea to eliminate the ranges? i hope you will respond on all of my points .... thank you.

PAB

Hi Shetty, welcome to the Forum :agree: .

shetty said:
I would like to know, whether anyone has similar prediction strategy like neural network prediction used in stocks, forex and weather forecast, using the latest drawn numbers ( for example last 20 draws or similar ) & some parameters ( i dont know :confused: ).
Is it possible at-least to predict 3 or 4 out of 6 using neural networks or any strategies using current data ?
I personally haven't but it does sound interesting. I will put that on my list of things to investigate when I have the time.

shetty said:
PAB, after going through this forum I have found like you have got very good knowledge on lotto strategies, if it's okay, can you tell us what kind of strategies you follow, not exactly on prediction but things like in eliminating numbers or ranges. For example last week in germany lotto, all the numbers drawn are even, that means 6 numbers out of 24 even ( that means if anyone eliminates 25 odd numbers then he only need to play from 24 ). And another example, like many times in draws 1-16 or 17-33 or 34-49 any one of the ranges will be missed, that means that way we can eliminate a bunch of numbers. What do you think is good way of dividing the ranges ( 1-7, 8-14,... or 1-10, 11-20,... or ????) and could you suggest any idea to eliminate the ranges? I hope you will respond on all of my points, thank you.
I do actually keep a German Lotto DataBase of the numbers drawn ( Gewinnzahlen LOTTO 6aus49 ) which at the moment has 3,691 draws to date, which I use sometimes when comparing 649 Lotto's.

I started a thread called Filters, and the impact associated with using them which you should read for some sort of idea of what statistics and parameters I use to INCLUDE and EXCLUDE combinations.

The thread is located here...

http://www.lottoforums.com/lottery/lotto-tips-strategies/12903-filters-impact-associated-using-them.html

As for dividing the ranges for example, there are many different ways to do this, Odd & Even, Dozens, Trisection, Decades, Low & High, Lexicographic Index Number etc to name a few.

Do you have Excel SpreadSheet that you use to input the draw numbers etc?

If you do, and you haven't done so already, you could create Formulas to test ranges of numbers to see what seems to work the best. Do you have any particular range scenarios that you are interested in more than others or are you just talking generally of parameters of ranges that could be useful?

I hope this helps!

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
(1) Mathematics is the language of nature.
(2) Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
(3) If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns, everywhere in nature.

shetty

Hi PAB,

Thank you for your quick reply with good explanation.

ya, i do have a excel sheet with formulas for even&odd, ranges, lexicographic index( lexicographic ... which i found of no use.... can you tell me the use case of this?).

if somebody needs germany lotto data... here is the link.
http://www.sachsenlotto.de/mskp/de/portal/kanal/spiele/toto/tto_zahlen-und-quoten/tto_download-archiv/tto_download-archiv.jsp

PAB

Hi Shetty,

shetty said:
ya, i do have a excel sheet with formulas for even&odd, ranges, lexicographic index ( lexicographic ... which i found of no use.... can you tell me the use case of this?).
I personally keep track of Lexicographic numbers for the different range criteria they represent.
It is not very useful in the overall scheme of things, but it does give a good insight into where the combinations fall within the C(49, 6) structure.

Just to get back to Even & Odd ranges, here are the total combinations for both Even & Odd numbers in a C(49, 6) Lotto.

0 Odd + 6 Even = 134,596 Combinations = 0.9625% = Expected 1 in every 103.89 Draws.
1 Odd + 5 Even = 1,062,600 Combinations = 7.5988% = Expected 1 in every 13.16 Draws.
2 Odd + 4 Even = 3,187,800 Combinations = 22.7964% = Expected 1 in every 4.39 Draws.
3 Odd + 3 Even = 4,655,200 Combinations = 33.2899% = Expected 1 in every 3.00 Draws.
4 Odd + 2 Even = 3,491,400 Combinations = 24.9674% = Expected 1 in every 4.01 Draws.
5 Odd + 1 Even = 1,275,120 Combinations = 9.1185% = Expected 1 in every 10.97 Draws.
6 Odd + 0 Even = 177,100 Combinations = 1.2665% = Expected 1 in every 78.96 Draws.
Totals = 13,983,816 Combinations = 100.0000%.

I hope this helps!

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
(1) Mathematics is the language of nature.
(2) Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
(3) If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns, everywhere in nature.

Sidebar