General chit-chat

Maggie

This is a totally non-lottery posting, but since it is general chit chat I will post it. Just wanted to say I saw " My Big Fat Greek Wedding" last night and it was hilarious. I would definitely recommend seeing this one for some light-hearted fun. :agree:

And NO, I am not related to either Siskel or Ebert. :)

mon

I WAS WONDERING IF IT WAS ANY GOOD, OUR COMPANY
WAS ONE OF SEVERAL THAT SPONSERED THE PLAY WHEN IT CAME OUT IN MONTREAL. I MAY JUST GO SEE IT :)

Maggie

Yes, Mon,
When you have the chance, go see it. I'm sure you will enjoy it alot. I laughed so much through it, it was very funny.

Soon in a theatre near you...The hits and hints of Dennis Bassboss!! Don't miss it!! A 5 or 6 stars hitter for sure at the lottery box office!! An unfolding drama at its best for all the family members of this wonderfull site ...Make it sure to buy your tickets! The places are unlimited!! One of the best story to hit to computer big screen in a while!! :agree: :lol: :eek:

Speaking of movies

CHANGING LANES is a great movie ( story) although it's lacking action ( the thing I like) but it shows how ppl THINK these days.

mon

COMBOMANIAC

IS THAT NOT AMOVIE ABOUT ROAD RAGE AND ONE PERSON TAKE AWAY TH IDENTITY OF THG OTHER ?

Yes Mon

That's the one but it goes beyond that and shows you how ppl think and behave. Watch it it's great.

Then I watched BLADE II and it was a great for me as it's gory and tons of action but the story is YIKES ( which I don't care about).:lol:

Florie

BLADES II

Combo,

To join you folks in your movie reviews, I like action and thriller films,too. Seen the Blades I & II. Awesome! I like Wesley Snipes an all his movies even that one him being a drag queen or so . Anything about old martial arts films starring Van Damm and Segal and action movies starring Arnold and Sylvester as well as Bruce Lee. My heroes! So much for that. Back to the lottery.:)

To Florie

Yeah we are on the same wavelengh :lol:
I downloaded the Movie " Enter the dragon" and it's nice to have it. That movie I have already seen it 15 times if not more BEFORE DOWNLOADING.

Another good one is PANIC ROOM, great movie too.
I like funny movies too to release frustration of not winning the big one :D :lol:

mon

SEEING WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MOVIES....

I SAW WESLEY SNIPES FILMIMG PART OF ART OF WAR RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY OFFICE BUILDING, IF ANYONE SAW IT, IT WAS THE PART NEAR THE END WHEN HE GETS SHOT AND LANDS ON ON TOP OF THE TAXI. VERRRRYYY EXCITING!!!! AT ONE POINT HE WAVED TO US.IT WAS FUN :D FOR ACTION FILMS I ALWAYS ENJOY BRUCE WILLIS HE IS ONE GREAT ACTOR ! IHAVNT LIKE SYLVESTER STALONE SINCE RAMBO AND ALSO WHEN I READ THAT WHEN HE WAS STAYING AT A HOTEL AND THE FIRE ALARM WENT OFF HE PUSHED AND SHOVED EVERYONE OUT OF HIS WAY TO GET OUT.... KILLS THAT HERO IMAGE FOR ME :uzi:

Maggie

I've never come close at all to seeing a celebrity. The only famous person I've seen is Dave Keon. His mother was my grade 5 teacher in Quebec. Ok, back to lotto. :)

Combo,
I liked Panic Room as well. :agree2:

renata

General chit chat

Since this is general chit chat....
I've been off work for two months now because I hurt my back and it looks like I'm going to be off for another 4 months!
I'm moving at the end of next month and It sure would help if I could win something BIG tomorrow night. I wish you all luck on the BIG ONE.....
Maybe several of us will have a winfall:agree: :eek: :agree2:
I am hoping for several lines of 4/6 and a few of 3/6 and maybe even a 5/6.....
Would't that be nice? I'll have a nice cusion for the next few months.
I'll let you know how I did on Thursday.:D :)

Beaker

Re: General chit chat

renata said:
I've been off work for two months now because I hurt my back and it looks like I'm going to be off for another 4 months!
I'm moving at the end of next month and It sure would help if I could win something BIG tomorrow night. I wish you all luck on the BIG ONE.....
Always remember to play within your budget :agree: Remember, the odds of winning the BIG one are low - definitely not worth betting the mortgage.:dang:

Speaking of Celebrities

I got lucky back in 1999 while waiting for the elevator all of a sudden I see this gorgeous lady telling me come in there is room and then I realized it was Gweneth Paltrow. Man is she ever tall and beautiful. Very light makeup and very elegant.
Anyway the elevator was very crowded and didn't have a chance to talk to her.
The other one was Billy Baldwin but he was drunk like hell in the elevator as well. I did talk to him just saying that I recognize him and welcomed him in Vancouver.
Then Martin Sheen with his family in our parking. I gave him a bad look ( I don't like him) to the point that he kept looking behind his back thinking maybe I might hurt him :lol: My wife was with me but she didn't notice him til I told her.
Wife was jealous cause I saw Gweneth and not her. She told me why I don't see celebrities. I answered her cause I am the lucky one mouuuuuuhhahhhhhaaaa.
Finally both wife and I saw Gary Sinis smoking a cigarette outside the building. He is very short btw. He is the guy that starred in SNAKE EYE.

LT

Administrator
Re: BLADES II

Florie said:
I like Wesley Snipes an all his movies even that one him being a drag queen or so . Anything about old martial arts films starring Van Damm and Segal and action movies starring Arnold and Sylvester as well as Bruce Lee. My heroes!

I luv those guys movies as well. Have to say that Ahhhrrrrnold has to be the number one action hero out of the bunch :agree2: He was great in True Lies !

mon

I AGREE WITH YOU LT :agree: I LIKE ARNOLD AND I THINK I HAVE WATCHED TRUE LIES APROX 8 TIMES ITS A FUN MOVIE :lol: :lol:

Re: General chit chat

renata said:

renata..

If I should happen to win to-nite I'll through some bucks your way,and even pay for the movers..and the:beer: is on me also.
Good luck to-nite;) :(

renata

Re: Re: General chit chat

luckystrike said:

renata..

If I should happen to win to-nite I'll through some bucks your way,and even pay for the movers..and the:beer: is on me also.
Good luck to-nite;) :(

:) Lucky, that is very sweet of you, thanks for the good wishes:agree2:

Sidebar