General Chit Chat Hockey

Sheba

I'm a Leaf Fan but I don't think they are going to make it this year...

They should have kept there Goalie and got a few more players to add to the team, instead they lost them...

Oh well I can wait for another 20 years or so...:lol:

Brad

Look's like the Leafs follow a 9 yr cycle ... remember '93 ?

I'm a long distance fan too :agree: .

renata

Waiting

Sheba, you must be young if you can wait another 20 years or so.:lol2:
I was hoping last year. They almost made it. If only they had kept the line they had from the minors. They were doing well with those new guys and then they put the old guys back in too soon and they lost it.
Just my opinion.:wavey:

Sheba

Re: Waiting

renata said:
Sheba, you must be young if you can wait another 20 years or so.:lol2:
I was hoping last year. They almost made it. If only they had kept the line they had from the minors. They were doing well with those new guys and then they put the old guys back in too soon and they lost it.
Just my opinion.:wavey:

I not too old so I can wait 20 years... and I have to agree with you on the minor players, they should have kept them in until they started to lose...

Maggie, well my husband likes the Habs but I expect to have to wait on them to win the cup too.. I would cheer for them quietly, if they were the only Canadiain Team left but other wise
"GO LEAFS GO!"..

Have a nice day....

Maggie

Cheer for them quiet??? Never in a million years!! They were always my favourite going as far back as when they were part of the original six. :agree: :) :)

Sheba said:
I'm a Leaf Fan but I don't think they are going to make it this year...

They should have kept there Goalie and got a few more players to add to the team, instead they lost them...

Oh well I can wait for another 20 years or so...:lol:

Cujo may have been 1/2 the team...but the Eagle will land..and he has a KIDD with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW THATS HOCKEY

Sidebar