GAT Engine experience

Hi fellow lotto afiocionados,

Has anyone tried out the Gat Engine by Anastasios Tampakis? If so, what is your experience so far? The software has been out like 2 to 3 years and its forum looks pretty up to date in furthering member support.
I am conisdering a membership to check it out.
Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks!
Bob

foreverbob said:
Hi fellow lotto afiocionados,

Has anyone tried out the Gat Engine by Anastasios Tampakis? If so, what is your experience so far? The software has been out like 2 to 3 years and its forum looks pretty up to date in furthering member support.
I am conisdering a membership to check it out.
Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks!
Bob
Hello Bob.

Anastasios Tampakis is a *very* good Programmer and he also 'wrote' Lotto Architect which is another great program.

He knows 'Lottery' and he is very 'fluent' with Lottery Games.

Haven't tried it - I write my own Programs - but I really like the way he thinks and approaches 'Lottery' in general.

Take Care.

chilibill

GAT Engine comments

Hello Bob,
I am going to subscribe to the GAT Engine plus the Wheel Generator and will let you know how I do. have a fiend that uses it to predict numbers, which he puts into Expert lotto to wheel and filter. His results have been pretty good. I will try to do the wheeling and filtering with the Wheel Generator alone.
It will take me a while to learn and use this program and when I get results, I will post them.
chilibill

chilibill

GAT Engine comments

Hello Bob,
I am going to subscribe to the GAT Engine plus the Wheel Generator and will let you know how I do. have a fiend that uses it to predict numbers, which he puts into Expert lotto to wheel and filter. His results have been pretty good. I will try to do the wheeling and filtering with the Wheel Generator alone.
It will take me a while to learn and use this program and when I get results, I will post them.
chilibill

chilibill

GAT Engine comments

Hello Bob,
chilibill

chilibill

GAT Engine comments

Hello Bob,
chilibill

madam

Gat & Wg

Chilibill; Read of your trying GAT and WG. I read thru' his explanation and it reads as if has the some worth it. I hooke onto the download and it looked to confusing to me. I seldom buy thru' the net so all this filling in and downloading and netzipping leaves me in a sweat. Could you a good guy and try and walk me thru' an attempt of renting the GAT and WG.d

madam

madam

Thanks for the birthday wish. Have reached the magical 4 score and 10 and still working on my 1st Million.

Hi,

I recently bought the GAT software and I am in the process of testing it now.
I feel the program is pretty unique and interesting, at least the computer is left on for hours to compute al different GATs. Something that I never used to do with other lotto software.
If you have any questions, you can best refer to the GAT forum, you will find plenty of answers there for you.
Otherwise, just let me know, I'll try to help you out.
Madam, you can download a demo mode if you dont want to buy it, but it doenst have all the properties then.
The download of the complete software comes with a registration code through email and is very easy to setup.

All the best

Bob

madam

Foreverbob: signed up for GAT and WG. Reveived notification that it ws to be wired to me and received the necesary codes but nothing showed up to be downloaded. Tampakas says that all was well at his end so it must be at my end. Got in touch with my webmster but as yet there has been no answer. Quite a mystery. Will have to get Poiroit to solve it.

madam

foreverbob: just sat down and punched in GAT to pick out 15 #'s. Have been doing other things on the machine waiting for the results. I may have added to many winning #'s to the data and i have yet to learn how to name a file so I can store the winning #'s punched in. It looks like fun. How are your results? Close to your expectations?

Hi Madam,

Sorry for not responding earlier.
I do drop by once in a while on this site, but due to budgetary reasons I am not playing lately. So all lotto play is put on hold for a while.
I've had some good experiences with the GAT engine and applied WG for some more complex matrix coverings, very useful.
Before I knew about GAT, I used Covermaster for wheeling but find WG a lot more in depth.
Concerning the GATs, there are many strategies one can apply. I've posted my suggested method on the Gat forum under my same username foreverbob.
Hope you keep enjoying it!

Bob

madam

foreverbob: I have heard of this Covermaster and have tried to download but with no success. Any hints on how to get Covermaster into my machine?

Sidebar