Gail Howard's Advantage Plus Software

Rebeckah

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: software

Snowy said:
Ok rebeckah, you can improve the odds of winning dramatically but you need to forget about past draws because they have no influence on the outcome of any other draw,

tim, I've seen many people debate both sides of this argument quite well. In the end it comes down to personal opinion. IMO ;)

all you need to do is think up as many possible reasons to exclude certain types of combinations, the most important factor is to make sure that the combonations you choose have no pattern to them, in other words they have to look as random in appearance as possible.
Do this and you can exclude around 75% of the combinations imediately.

we have discussed this a little bit before & Beaker reccomended LOTWIN sw. I haven't had the time to follow up on this strategy yet as I'm involved in making spreadsheets for a different strategy, but I think this would be an interesting approach. Have you used it alot & consistently? If so, what are your winning stats like? & As compared to using a system based on past results & a random control group? I mean, we're all looking for what works right? & I'm guessing you believe your system works, so you must have some proof {winnings) to back that up? I am interested in this system as it seems {to me) that if you play a big enough pool you would have a guaranteed jackpot win.:agree2:

Snowy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: software

Rebeckah said:
tim, I've seen many people debate both sides of this argument quite well. In the end it comes down to personal opinion. IMO ;)

we have discussed this a little bit before & Beaker reccomended LOTWIN sw. I haven't had the time to follow up on this strategy yet as I'm involved in making spreadsheets for a different strategy, but I think this would be an interesting approach. Have you used it alot & consistently? If so, what are your winning stats like? & As compared to using a system based on past results & a random control group? I mean, we're all looking for what works right? & I'm guessing you believe your system works, so you must have some proof {winnings) to back that up? I am interested in this system as it seems {to me) that if you play a big enough pool you would have a guaranteed jackpot win.:agree2:

Well we played the last 11 draws at £000 per entry and have won £138,000 so far, also i know a gruop of three people over here who have had two 6/49 jckpots in 5 draws, shockeing but true. Any help you want dont hesitate.
TIM.

Snowy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: software

Rebeckah said:

Well we played the last 11 draws at £3000 per entry and have won £138,000 so far, also i know a gruop of three people over here who have had two 6/49 jckpots in 5 draws, shockeing but true. Any help you want dont hesitate.
TIM.

Rebeckah

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: software

Snowy said:
Ok rebeckah, you can improve the odds of winning dramatically but you need to forget about past draws because they have no influence on the outcome of any other draw,

I think we all know that any other draw cannot influence a future drawing. But, what we are doing is looking for things that have happened alot in the past to give us some indication of what will happen in the future. If you had a choice to go bet on something that has happened 99 times out of 100 vs. something that has happened 5 times out of 100, which do you think is the bet that would make you the most money? I'm not asking you the better bet, since both have a *random* chance of happening: it either will or won't happen, but one is clearly going to gain you more money if you bet on it happening.

The reason the lottery is NOT random is because it has limits. Numbers within a specific range are used. Only a certain amount of #s are drawn. If the lottery was a REALLY random game one draw would have the winning numbers: 1-24-36 and the next draw might have the winning numbers: 26-3-5896-258-0-15-5687210. and if it were truly random nobody would know when it would be drawn. see my point?

Rebeckah

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: software

Snowy said:
Well we played the last 11 draws at £000 per entry and have won £138,000 so far,

OMG!!! I want in on this group if you bet nothing and win actual real money in exchange, gimme some of THAT!!!! :agree2: :lol:

Rebeckah

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: software

Snowy said:
Well we played the last 11 draws at £3000 per entry and have won £138,000 so far, also i know a gruop of three people over here who have had two 6/49 jckpots in 5 draws, shockeing but true. Any help you want dont hesitate.
TIM.

so are you & them using a specific software? a system? what is your approach? Your list of rules? You can post 'em here, or email me your *list of rules* thru LT if you want. if that's ok with him. I'd like to see them.

Beaker

Hard to believe someone is spending that amount of $$/draw :rolleyes:

They don't post their picks in advance so anything that is written is hearsay, unsubstantiated drivel :agree:

peter

Why gloat about such a great feat and not offer ANY PROFF but how about sharing the secret to your success, after all thats what we do here, WE SHARE INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

LT

Administrator
I completely agree with Beaker and Peter :agree:
Without numbers posted before the draw its just text on a web page :rolleyes:
There is a forums category to post the UK number pool or if all of the numbers are being used and filtered into a large group of lines then they can be placed as a zip file for download in the free stuff section.

GillesD

To Snowy

I am sorry. I thought I could ask you a simple question on randomness of some combinations and get a simple and precise answer. But I must have missed the point (most likely due to my French background). Your answer is not very precise (to say the least).

But I will offer these comments on three combinations:

Combination F with 22-27-32-37-42-47: Certainly not very random with always a difference of 5 between all numbers. Yet in the 2000 draws of Lotto 6/49, it got 3 winning numbers 39 times (slightly higher than expected), 4 winning numbers 2 times (as expected) and one 6 winning numbers combination (for draw #670 on June 23, 1990.

Combination G with 38-43-44-45-46-47: Certainly not very random with a low of 38 and 5 consecutive numbers. Yet in the 2000 draws of Lotto 6/49, it got 3 winning numbers 43 times (definitely higher than expected), 4 winning numbers 4 times (twice as much as expected) and one 6 winning numbers combination (for draw #1748 on Oct. 21, 2000). I am not sure if the winners (if I remember well, there was 4 winners for this draw) would appreciate a comment about the fact they should not have chosen this unlikely combination.

Combination A with 1-2-3-4-5-6: Certainly not very random (obviously). Yet in the 2000 draws of Lotto 6/49, it got 3 winning numbers 42 times (definitely higher than expected), 4 winning numbers 2 times (as expected). OK this combination has never won big but I am willing to bet a good amount of money that soon (maybe very, very soon), a 6 consecutive number combination will be the winning one. I expect that to be within the next million draws (or may be for draw #2001).

Finally on your comment on "no visual pattern in appearance when plotted out on your game ticket". This may create a small problem in Canada. Lotto 6/49 is managed by different provincial lottery commissions. I do not know this to be the case for sure but let's say that in Quebec, the ticket pattern is a 5-column grid (1-10, 11-20...) and in another province (like B.C.), the ticket pattern is a 7x7 grid. Does that mean that one combination is random in Quebec and not in B.C. and the reverse for another combination. Or what happen if a decision is made to change the ticket pattern. Combinations that were not random previously may overnight become random. By which mecanism, will the balls be told that they can now come out as they have now achieved randomness.

I truly believe (and no, I can not prove it) that a mathematical genius using good computers and algorithms could find a specific pattern for each of the 13,983,816 combinations.

Snowy

Look Giles i have access to one of the worlds most powerful super computers at oxford university and yet we solved the eternity puzzle using a regular average desktop PC, infact not even a regular desktop PC by todays standards although we were a bit lucky because we didnt expect to find a solution immediately because we did a much shorter run just to test our programme but it did produce the rusult. (Yes, there is more than one solution)

Perhaps you would like to go to Austria and use the computer which basically uses a calcium Atom to power it but it is still very early days and i dont think they would be very responsive to your request.

It's a good job Albert E didnt need a computer!

Snowy

Re: To Snowy

GillesD said:
I am sorry. I thought I could ask you a simple question on randomness of some combinations and get a simple and precise answer. But I must have missed the point (most likely due to my French background). Your answer is not very precise (to say the least).

But I will offer these comments on three combinations:

Combination F with 22-27-32-37-42-47: Certainly not very random with always a difference of 5 between all numbers. Yet in the 2000 draws of Lotto 6/49, it got 3 winning numbers 39 times (slightly higher than expected), 4 winning numbers 2 times (as expected) and one 6 winning numbers combination (for draw #670 on June 23, 1990.

Combination G with 38-43-44-45-46-47: Certainly not very random with a low of 38 and 5 consecutive numbers. Yet in the 2000 draws of Lotto 6/49, it got 3 winning numbers 43 times (definitely higher than expected), 4 winning numbers 4 times (twice as much as expected) and one 6 winning numbers combination (for draw #1748 on Oct. 21, 2000). I am not sure if the winners (if I remember well, there was 4 winners for this draw) would appreciate a comment about the fact they should not have chosen this unlikely combination.

Combination A with 1-2-3-4-5-6: Certainly not very random (obviously). Yet in the 2000 draws of Lotto 6/49, it got 3 winning numbers 42 times (definitely higher than expected), 4 winning numbers 2 times (as expected). OK this combination has never won big but I am willing to bet a good amount of money that soon (maybe very, very soon), a 6 consecutive number combination will be the winning one. I expect that to be within the next million draws (or may be for draw #2001).

Finally on your comment on "no visual pattern in appearance when plotted out on your game ticket". This may create a small problem in Canada. Lotto 6/49 is managed by different provincial lottery commissions. I do not know this to be the case for sure but let's say that in Quebec, the ticket pattern is a 5-column grid (1-10, 11-20...) and in another province (like B.C.), the ticket pattern is a 7x7 grid. Does that mean that one combination is random in Quebec and not in B.C. and the reverse for another combination. Or what happen if a decision is made to change the ticket pattern. Combinations that were not random previously may overnight become random. By which mecanism, will the balls be told that they can now come out as they have now achieved randomness.

I truly believe (and no, I can not prove it) that a mathematical genius using good computers and algorithms could find a specific pattern for each of the 13,983,816 combinations.

About ticket pattern Giles, a new ticktet pattern could be to your advantage because you can then exclude even more combi's and dont forget that in general the more often any combination is palyed in any one draw the less likely it is to be the winning line, why... i dont know but it is true and hence that would help to explain why the jackpot is never won by a 30,40,50 or 60 people.

Also the swiss lottery used to give access to all the info on the number of different combi's that were played by all the participants in each draw, after a few weeks they put a stop to it...interesting.

peter

I still and again would ask you Snowy, why not share your success story with the rest of us, it's not like we are taking money out of your pocket. Thanking you in advance,Peter.:cool:

Snowy

Ok Peter i will put a list togethr of all the rules of exclusion i follow but i first need to know the grid pattern of the entry tickets you use and also if it has ever changed.

Snowy

peter said:
I still and again would ask you Snowy, why not share your success story with the rest of us, it's not like we are taking money out of your pocket. Thanking you in advance,Peter.:cool:

I will away for a few day's (switzerland) but will be logging in as much a i can.Give me until next week to get the info sorted.

Sidebar