Gail Howard?

bloubul said:
Ice as you said we would all love to know his real theory...

But will some one please tell me how to switch off the smart picks in GH Advantage Plus....

Thanks
open advantage plus, click on File (top left) and scroll down and click preference a box will pop up with 3 tabs choose other and click hide smartpicks and click save. :)

Tesla

Darn wish I'd have been here when Karnac was around

Thanks Ice, I was afraid of that. I did read his posts, and I need to re-read them as I was wiped out once I found them to see if I can glean anything that will help with Chart 7. I just started really applying 7 to my game using the %change value. I've always had a feeling 7 was valuable but couldn't quite wrap my head around it.

He mentions Bias alot, and that that equals trend, but I can't quite figure out how to read the bias as GH puts it in her charts. with High/Low Odd/Even Advantage plus puts a value of +# or -# or none, but how do I apply that to my number set?

Icewynd

Definitely worth reading Karnac's posts again as that is the "instruction manual". I don't have Gail's software, so it was Greek to me, but it seemed like the guy knew what he was talking about.

Tesla

Thanks Icewynd

Icewynd, sorry for the late reply, haven't had much time lately. Thanks, I'll look a little deeper, going to cut-n-paste and try and make sense of it. Agree, I've been using Adv plus for better than a year and I still get confused when people refer to chart 7, B ... I have to start the software and look to see which chart. I can't imagine trying to figure out w/o seeing the software.

Sidebar