Gail Howard?

Icewynd

I was browsing the older posts and came across this discussion:
http://www.lotto649.ws/lotto-software/1766-gh-filters-o-chart.html?highlight=Karnac+theory

It's about using Gail Howard's system, specifically 'Chart 7' to pick numbers. I have an old version of this system, but it does not have anything called 'Chart 7'. Can someone tell me what the function of this chart is? Hopefully, if I know what it does I can find something similar in what I already have. Don't feel like shelling out $59 to get the up-to-the-minute version.

Thanks, :beer:

bloubul

Hi Icewynd

Find me on blitzed website and contact me and I'll send you all the info you ask for. Also the lotto name for which you want it.

BlouBul :cool:

blitzed

bloubul said:
Hi Icewynd

Find me on blitzed website and contact me and I'll send you all the info you ask for. Also the lotto name for which you want it.

hi y'all...yup right here:
http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/lottery_spreadsheets/#bloubul

later,
blitzed:look:

jurekle

Hi Icewynd,

chart 7 is so called Hits chart in GH Advantage plus software... if you need for any of Canadian lottery i can send you the charts :)

i did not find that chart very useful i do have some great resultants from chart 6, which is skip and hit chart... hope this help

Icewynd

Thanks, Jurekle,

I maintain my own hit and skip charts from an old (paper!) version of Gail's stuff. I appreciate your generosity.

jurekle

Gail Howard? Chart 6

Hi Bloubul,

sorry for my late replay. I use two charts from GH Advantage +. B charts which is game out and Chart 6. I do look in patterns of skips in chart 6 and i use the chart in my own way not by the book :)

For example you can see a lot of patterns, but keep in mind next, you need to switch off the smart pick i ignore them as they are just confusing.

For example if the number is out 9 games and you that number hit after 8 skips 14 times after 9 skips 6 times and after 10 games 12 times and now is out 9 games i would still play it even that is not selected with the smart picks.

This somehow work up to 12 games skips and then is much more difficult to pick long shots number. I normally dont play the game when i see that only 4 or less numbers will come out from the last 10 games skipped. I am not good with picking long shoots numbers :)

But now the second thing i also use separate chart / tracer of how numbers hit in square hit chart.

So you have 7 vertical lines and 7 horizontal lines. checking the surrounding numbers around the winner helps me to narrow down the number selection.

It interesting to see the surrounding numbers as well. I was putting a lot of attention before just to C chart from AP but now i look more deep into numbers around. for example number 16 has by C chart in AP two adjacent numbers 15 and 17 but there are as well 22,23,24 and 8,9,10 that you can look into. I did that last times in one of the game and saw that number 23 was 4 games out with most hit in it and play and was winning number.

the square that i use is 7 x 7 starting in vertical way from 1 -7 ....

i just recently started using it so i am still discovering how to use it in best advantage but i will sure share it soon some more with you.

bloubul

Hi jurekle

Thanks for your response. Will you please contact me so that we can exchange some examples.

madam

bloubul: I tried to find you to gain acces to covermaster but as always it somehow slipped from my memory. Could you please be a little more specific as to how to find you. This old head of mine doesn't work as fast and as clear as you young masters can do.

Icewynd

Madam,

You can find Bloubul's contact information here:

http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/lottery_spreadsheets/

Good luck!
:thumb:

madam

Icewynd: We have been working away at the karnac theory for some time. Have got it down to 15 #'s using Illyas System # 70 in his new editon for 3 lines. The pay is small but their is a profit. Method:- Using GH charts we save the winning #'s to chart 2. Click on chart 5. At the bottom right column shows the average of all the #'s. Thewinning #'s are shown with +sign, I think. Check the winning #'s aveerage with the charts average. If it is = to or more the # can be used. If it is less than the average of that column it is discarded. Go to column 7 and move the yellow bar the the second column and set the values for 15- 12- 5. I count down 15 lines and those are the #'s we play. If there is a # that was deleted because of chart 5 than roll the column to the bottom and count up the numbers that are missing to make 15. In this case there were 3 #'s 26-35-43 to be cast out. From the 1st column we get 1-4-5-13-14-15-20-24-25-26-27-28-35-38-44. From column 5 we have to cast out 26 and 35, that leaves us short 2. Scroll to the bottom of column2 and pick out the last 2 #'s of 40 and 41. The #'s for wheeling are 1-4-5-13-14-15-20-24-25-27-28-38-40-41-44. We go one step further and rearrange the #'s according to their frequencies. We will let you do that if you want yourself. Tonite will show how good Karnac is.

madam

Not too good. Will give another try with 4 32 20 27 9 35 41 25 26 38 44 1 14 23 34 5 13 40 15 8, for this Saturday, and then give a rest while I cogitate how to improve that 15 12 5 for chart 7.

madam said:
Icewynd: We have been working away at the karnac theory for some time. Have got it down to 15 #'s using Illyas System # 70 in his new editon for 3 lines. The pay is small but their is a profit. Method:- Using GH charts we save the winning #'s to chart 2. Click on chart 5. At the bottom right column shows the average of all the #'s. Thewinning #'s are shown with +sign, I think. Check the winning #'s aveerage with the charts average. If it is = to or more the # can be used. If it is less than the average of that column it is discarded. Go to column 7 and move the yellow bar the the second column and set the values for 15- 12- 5. I count down 15 lines and those are the #'s we play. If there is a # that was deleted because of chart 5 than roll the column to the bottom and count up the numbers that are missing to make 15. In this case there were 3 #'s 26-35-43 to be cast out. From the 1st column we get 1-4-5-13-14-15-20-24-25-26-27-28-35-38-44. From column 5 we have to cast out 26 and 35, that leaves us short 2. Scroll to the bottom of column2 and pick out the last 2 #'s of 40 and 41. The #'s for wheeling are 1-4-5-13-14-15-20-24-25-27-28-38-40-41-44. We go one step further and rearrange the #'s according to their frequencies. We will let you do that if you want yourself. Tonite will show how good Karnac is.

Hi, what is the Karnac theory, and what is the Illyas system #70? I would love to take a look. (And this may prompt me to purchase the Advantage Gold, as I am only using her book, for now). Thank you!

Tesla

Hi all, I've been using Advantage Plus for almost 2 years with dismal results. I've recently re-read the Lottery Master Guide and started using some more charts/tables in the system. I also created an Excel dashboard of sorts to see results consolidated on one page and get a better view of the numbers than the crappy dosbox view.

I stopped playing Mega Millions when they added numbers, and recently went balistic when Powerball and Fantasy 5 added numbers. Some of the charts in Advantage need 200+ draws history to be useful so all that was blown away by the added numbers in those games.

I've decided to concentrate my energy now into one game GA Jumbo Bucks Lotto and went looking for a forum that had advice on how to set the weights for Smart Picks for a game with less than 100 draws history.

No luck on that, but I'm interested in finding out what the Karnac theory is all about and would love to compare notes on how anyone else is using Advantage Plus or Advantage Gold to get some ideas on how to get better results.

Icewynd

We would all love to find out what the Karnac theory was all about, since Karnac reported such good results. Sadly, he is gone and his posts are not specific enough to figure out exactly what he was doing. Madame is probably the resident expert on Karnac, maybe she will post and give us some clues!

Good Luck!
:thumb:

bloubul

Ice as you said we would all love to know his real theory...

But will some one please tell me how to switch off the smart picks in GH Advantage Plus....

Thanks

Sidebar