Free Lottery Ticket

Good Morning Everyone,

I was very excited to find this Lottery message board this morning. Cool to find a place where other Lottery friends can chat. Also sad to hear about the space shuttle incident this morning. :(

I've won 5 out of 6 in the Georgia Lotto 3 different times and would like to hear from other winners.

Also, a bit of good news. This company is giving away One Free Lottery ticket just for trying out their service. Better hurry, I think the promotion ends Sunday night.

<<< URL deleted ... as per membership rules - no promo ads >>>

Thanks,

Lotto Dreamer

Last edited by a moderator:

Sheba

LT, You are right on top of things...
I knew you would delete that URL ...
Wish people would read the rules before posting things like that..

Sheba..:dog:~~~

NmbrsDude

Sheba,

Bless your heart, you're the typical "too polite" Canadian. I'll tell it the way I see it.
People read the rules but blatantly choose to ignore the rules for their own personal gain. Luckily, LT remains vigilant...

ND
:cool:

To the Host and the other Members that politely brought to my attention that my previous post was not allowed or acceptable, I sincerely apologize. It was not my intention to break any rules or upset anyone. I am a member of another Lottery Posting Board that DOES allow such messages. I was not trying to sell anything, just telling others where they could get something free.
It wont happen again.

To the other members that were not so patient, polite or understanding, you can come down from your high horse and
kiss my (A) :p:

LD

Beaker

Thanks for the apology LD. That last comment was not called for. :no:
You are ignored - hopefully you will do the same.

Lotto_Dreamer said:
To the Host and the other Members that politely brought to my attention that my previous post was not allowed or acceptable, I sincerely apologize. It was not my intention to break any rules or upset anyone. I am a member of another Lottery Posting Board that DOES allow such messages. I was not trying to sell anything, just telling others where they could get something free.
It wont happen again.

To the other members that were not so patient, polite or understanding, you can come down from your high horse and
kiss my (A) :p:

LD
Mister the dreamer :sleeping: wake up It just happenned again....No need to :kiss: anything here...Perhaps you should follow a path for greener pastures instead
$$$$$$:cow:$$$$$$ ..... post interesting stuff about your lotto not garbage...We might be able to help you obtain better results with it...Just a suggestion because many people will ignore you myself included if you behave like you just did...

Last edited:

Sidebar