For Flipper!

"If any of you brainy nerds can come up with a plan to make up multiple lines in
which 3 numbers are never repeated"
19-20-21
From Saturday draw?
If you have these 3 numbers, you have them on
only one occasion right, a ticket is made out
of 6 numbers than do you wheel the remaining 3 numbers to get the jackpot ? Remember you're only interested in the biggest payouts!
Or do you take only a one shot deal in order to obtain the full 6 numbers!

[This message has been edited by Dennis Bassboss (edited June 17, 2001).]

flipper

Dennis, you missed the boat completely. I said 3 numbers never repeated. In other words, if you had 19, 20, and 21 on one line, I could never have those 3 on any other line; only 2 of them.So, another line could only have 19 and 20, or 20 and 21, or 19 and 21. Catch my drift??? I have no problem with consecutive numbers; they give me a delta of 1 which are all through my tickets!!

flipper

Dennis, you missed the boat completely. I said 3 repeated numbers, not consecutive numbers. So, if I had 19,20,and 21, I could never have these 3 on another line--only 2 of them. So, on anotherline, I could have 19 and 20 or 20 and 21 or 19 and 21. Catch my drift??
I love the consecutive numbers--they give me a delta of one!!!!!

I Know that already Flip!
I manage to put my hands on a nurse computer!
It's boring as hell here!
You've must have done great tonight! Right in
your mindset should I say!
I'm glad and happy for you old friend with the fat wallet!
You can mambo jambo me today!

flipper

Dennis, you missed the boat completely. I said 3 repeated numbers, not consecutive numbers. So, if I had 19,20,and 21, I could never have these 3 on another line--only 2 of them. So, on anotherline, I could have 19 and 20 or 20 and 21 or 19 and 21. Catch my drift??
I love the consecutive numbers--they give me a delta of one!!!!!

flipper

Dennis, I won't mambo-jambo you today or any day. I want you to win, me to win, Snides to win, Peter to win, all to win. There's enough money for all of us.

But I just can't see what past draws have to do with future draws. By the way, sorry for the multiple posts, but this website was defective last night after the draws.

flipper

Hope you get out of the hospital soon. All day Sat. I had severe stomach cramps--stress from my regular day job.
Or, it could be this--every time I stop drinking, I get sick!!!!LOL!! LOL!!!

flipper

I don't understand your question but I'll try to answer it. I only had 19, 20 and 21 once, you're right there. But I had 2 of those 3 on other lines.I can't be bothered to check my tickets manually. I let the machine do it, as long as the person at the machine appears to be half-smart.

Sidebar