filter software

Also, the 1,2,3,4,5,6 combo would have come out at least ONCE somewhere around the world.
When there is that kind of money involved, corruption generally follows.
If the drawings are truly random, then all would really be for nought... If they were all "staged", everybody's statistical analysis software would be producing jackpots.

It's fun to hunt for a pattern, of course if you figure out their system, and there eventually does prove to be a system... you wouldn't actually be able to win if they didn't want you to.
Remember, the lottery is not designed to make us rich, it's designed to make the states/countries/organizations rich

in a 6/49, you can safely rule out ANY 6 consecutive numbers... but if it were truly random...

Beaker

Not likely to see that 1-2-3-4-5-6 since the sum of that draw is at the end of the tail of the distribution.

The draws are random, or I should say as random as the lotto companies can make them. Randomness can be verified statistically.

Randomness is true over many draws. But, you can take advantage of what can only be described as short-term bias.

There are strategies that will help you, and that is good enough for me NOT to play QPiks.

Stay tuned .... :dizzy: :dance1:

Rebeckah

Beaker said:
Randomness is true over many draws. But, you can take advantage of what can only be described as short-term bias.

good point :agree2: I've seen it argued that over 14 million draws every combination should be drawn, theoretically. But I think most of us would agree that we would see lots more hits on something like 5-14-26-38-45-48 than 1-2-3-4-5-6. yes? Theory is one thing, reality is something different. But it makes for fun conversation. :D

Sidebar