filter pick3 by previous draws

Frank

Its just a case of concatenating the three digits to a proper 3 digit number in each case, then conditional formatting with a suitable complicated formula will compare and highlight them. Note your first list has many duplicated sets of numbers, there is a counter to count them all. The second list of numbers to compare has a counter to count how many times the new number typed in is in your second list. Thats about it. Should be compatible with all Excel versions 2010 or later. If you see no highlighting, its a compatibility issue.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ga6uujiwnfc48ob/plan+myst.xlsx/file

jack

hello frank!!! perfect, great job, congratulations. when you win a big prize you will be rewarded, thanks frank

jack

winalot2007, frank, helped me with the worksheet that detects the pick3 of a list of games generated with the draws, my question, is it possible to put it in the draws worksheets, the worksheet that you made (create others only with the draws, you don't need the statistics which is already ready to confront with a list of generated games, 1st, 2nd 3rd, 4th 5th
objective= is to filter by previous draws from a list of games generated by marking a pick3 color that has already been drawn from the list, can you help me, please!

Sidebar