February 1 Discussion

Florie said:
Updates...

Previously posted number 31. It might or might not hit. No guarantee. Please treat it as a secondary number, "warm".

Spoilers are 4, 9 and 11.

No play (for me) 33 and 43

For now,:wavey:
33 and 43 are going to be in my set....both of them.... :read:

Also ...When a number like that 31 eluded many draws as it had done lately...I would say that for the next 10 to 15 draws that it is the best DN numbers that you can find....Build your wheels around a pick 4 or pick 5 type of wheels put 31 as your DN number and you won't regret it....Take it from the :king: It is just as if you have only 5 numbers to catch when this happens!!! :agree2: :eek: :cool: :agree: :kaioken: :uzi:

Beaker said:
Moved off some of these ones - I still like both 14-27 to hit especially 27. Might play a :baby: wheel with that one.
That 27 is in...I'm not going to say that I'm going to hit....I know that I'm going to hit... :agree2:

Beaker

Beaker said:
Just looking at the decade announcer data - we may see an antipode draw here.

High 1's
low 10's/20's/30's
high 40's

Very high hit for the 20's/30's to miss also the 10's

Should see a double-decade miss with the 10's/20's/30's involved.
Funny :clown: :clown:

Dennis Bassboss said:
Talking about green pastures....That 01 came up again after our friend the 49...very polite number seems that it is always coming in after the 49...And that opens the door to the 27 folks and the 20 also....These are also very polite numbers...But another polite number is that 10 because when you see him you can expect that the neighbourgs are going to be invited with him...The 34 has no good manner at all tough....What a ruthless customer and he will stick around even without invitation....Dragging the 43!!! :eek2: :eek3:
Green pastures are coming up this way folks!!
Extremely funny!! :clown: :clown:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
And this is the funniest ....:clown:
The amazing humble dancing one...:dance1:
I'm not picking any more numbers - don't need to - I've seen the light and it it good

The amazing humble dancing one...:dance1:

in play for the next 50 draws :lol: :lol:

Sidebar