February 08, 2008 Picks (5 millions).

babar

A very sensible loss to my lotto group, Greenguy has drop out (now we are 3 players instead of 4) because he move to the other side of town, and according to him, He can play his own wheels and win and on the top of that another player in my group is getting cold feet, never the less for this time we still playing all the wheels once again.

3 wheels of 15 numbers, 15 combinations and 3 out of 3 guaranteed.

The numbers:

07 09 13 16 25 28 33 35 36 37 39 40 41 44 46
01 03 05 06 09 11 14 17 18 19 23 26 31 34 43
02 04 08 10 12 15 16 20 27 29 38 42 43 45 47

3 wheels of 19 numbers, 35 combinations and 3 out of 3 guaranteed.

01 02 05 07 08 13 14 18 21 22 24 26 29 30 32 40 41 43 45
03 04 06 10 11 17 18 19 22 27 30 31 34 35 39 42 44 46 47
02 03 12 13 15 20 21 23 24 25 28 32 33 36 37 38 41 45 47

We have 9 free tickets also won last draw, the 150 combinations cost $100 - $10 won last draw = $90 (3 players = $30 each).

All wheels made in:

http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/747_super7_lottery_picks/

If someone needs to win pronto, rapido, it’s not speedy Gonzalez it’s…Babar :agree:

tomtom

babar said:
Greenguy has drop out (now we are 3 players instead of 4) because he move to the other side of town,

Now, Babar, you are really surprising me…:eek2:..you were mostly accurate while writing stories and fairy tales, and such, paying attention to a smallest details….and, I didn’t pay any much attention to it, only glanced thru some of your posts, and have an quite average memory...:erm:... but you said you and the greenguy have had a daily business relationship…he was your long time SUPPLIER , or such…

Maybe is better to say, like , greenguy bought a very small used yacht, and decided to sail for a few months? Or a row boat?

babar

Yes, correct, and he move out to the other side of town so I have new people providing his services, greenguy is a nice friend and I really miss the arguments and talks about many topics including of course how to win the lottery....sorry Tomtom but the fact that this is a public forum does not allow me to explain you more. Babar

tomtom

babar said:
Yes, correct, and he move out to the other side of town so I have new people providing his services, greenguy is a nice friend and I really miss the arguments and talks about many topics including of course how to win the lottery....

I know, I know, but also this forum moved with him on the other side of town , and greenguy was a member here…..so unless in the whole story is something like :erm: , he doesn’t have an internet connection now, then a small used sailing boat and a trip around world fits better in the story…

tomtom

babar said:
sorry Tomtom but the fact that this is a public forum does not allow me to explain you more. Babar

And, Babar, you are some nice and good fella actually, so take it easy...

since it is a public forum....still, nothing should be too serious and no hard feelings here ..:thumb:

greenguy

sailing into the sunset

:thumb: Yes the great greenguy has taken a new voyage across the vast ocean that is life.I will try to surpass my teacher Babar who has thaught me well in the lotto plays.:spiny:
Tom Tom sometimes you sound like Blitz...hmmm
Babar I hope if your super 7 group wins big you will at least by me a new car...:beer:

tomtom

greenguy said:
I will try to surpass my teacher Babar who has thaught me well in the lotto plays.:spiny:

Well...:erm:...try learning a bit very simple stuff, for example a bit about ALL prizes,odds, cost for one play, and look occasionally at numbers of BIGGER winners...and after that try surpassing no more, it wouldn't be necessary...

and then teach your favorite friend what may means playing 150 tickets, considering all this above, but only if asked you for any big $ for a play.

BTW, why do you write Babar with big letter B, and greenguy with small letter
g?...you have a same type of an avatar here?

And, btw, too...:eek2:..am I wrong, or it seemed Babar wasted all your grocery money for some tickets quite a few times?
What did you cook for dinner, then? Your shoes?

Or, it was just a joke? :D

blitzed

greenguy said:
Thanks Blitzed..I hope atleast:lphant: one of us one day wins the jackpot

most welcome greenguy...yup, I will start letting a few picks ride on the big lottery games now:agree: I only recently started playin them a bit again.

later,
blitzed:thumb:

blitzed

tomtom, yup babar & the lotto group have sure tried very hard to win a big prize.

some people blow plenty of money on booze or smokes, if the group wants to budget their money for lotto play instead, I say go for it! whatever makesya happy:agree:

later,
blitzed

babar

The I, Me and Myself play.

I am only going to play alone this draw my (3) free tickets won last draw.

The combinations:

05 17 20 23 34 43 44…07 12 16 24 27 33 47…08 09 28 36 39 41 46
07 10 30 31 38 43 46..01 16 24 27 33 42 47…05 12 20 21 23 26 44
07 12 25 26 28 42 47…04 20 21 24 29 43 45…03 10 13 30 32 39 44

Well that’s it for this week; Tomtom get a better satellite systems I just read your misfortune of poor signal, pay more and get something good, after all you don’t play lotteries only talk with us for fun.

Blitzed, winning a big prize is the goal of everybody but as you know is not and easy thing and people get discourage after a little while, greenguy went to far away to come and pay every week or so for his tickets and collect the copies, now I have another guy who is not sure if he plays in the next week draw, maybe I will have to change the wheels to adapt to new amount of money, we’ll see how is going to be.

Greenguy, Tomtom think you are me using another avatar or nick :lol2: …maybe Tomtom is rogerwww :devil: …some people don’t understand that LT can very easy know the ip of every log in here :agree: …anyways nice to see you around and btw where are your numbers :smash: …Babar :finger:

tomtom

babar said:
…maybe Tomtom is rogerwww :devil:

rogerwww ? ..:confused:.. I don’t know who was that , and can't remember have read any of such nick’s posts… btw… if i tell at a fishing forum something like I usually catch a FIVE METERS long rainbow trout using a homemade silk, and some other smaller fish were on the same hook at the same time, could I expect someone would believe in it….I mean, If I tell It was hard but managed some catches …

and, btw again, don't know why "It was hard but managed some winnings" reminds me of something like really funny..:confused:

tomtom

babar said:
Greenguy, Tomtom think you are me using another avatar or nick :lol2:
Well, YOU said YOU knew it was Greenguy's GROCERIES money several times while buying some tickets and losing a big $, and you guys still have nice talks about odds, prizes and such ?....:eek2:...hard to believe...…:confused:

well, I could understand if it was at least non-groceries money...and if a smaller amount...

babar

The Super 7 results for the draw 2008-02-08.

The winning numbers: 09 14 19 31 35 41 46 (27)

My results: 3 numbers right in 1 combination = 1 free ticket :finger:

My results in the Lotto Group:

3 numbers right in 10 combinations = 10 free tickets :thumb:
3 numbers right + Bonus in 4 combinations = $40 :lphant:
4 numbers right in 1 combination = $10 :rolling:

The struggles continue…Babar :dog:

tomtom

babar said:
another player in my group is getting cold feet, never the less for this time we still playing all the wheels once again.

babar said:
The winning numbers: 09 14 19 31 35 41 46 (27)

My results: 3 numbers right in 1 combination = 1 free ticket :finger:

My results in the Lotto Group:

3 numbers right in 10 combinations = 10 free tickets :thumb:
3 numbers right + Bonus in 4 combinations = $40 :lphant:
4 numbers right in 1 combination = $10 :rolling:

The struggles continue…Babar :dog:

Well, you didn’t post any combos, but let’s believe you lost "just" 50% of money this time... And, it seems , your friend that had "cold feet" was lucky this time. I suppose he has had "cold feet" because was betting his socks , after losing a lot $ in a row… still, I hope you may lend him a pair of socks now, without an interest of course, since, how someone might wear just one sock? :confused:

tomtom

tomtom said:
rogerwww ? ..:confused:.. I don’t know who was that , and can't remember have read any of such nick’s posts…

And, yes , just noticed the last rogerwww's post and now remember about him and who said "It was hard, bit managed some winnings"...

Well, with phrases "It was hard, bit managed some winnings", and the latest one like " in the last draw won this and that and also "Misc small prizes"" imho he is also among the best members ...a big talent only could think up "Misc small prizes" phrase ...

and, especially since Insta pik Master left, haven't seen any good jokes... :thumb:

blitzed

heh! yup, super7 looks like fightin a bear!

small squishy hands vs. big ass paws with razor sharp claws:rolling:

I admire the courage:agree:

later,
blitzed

Sidebar