Feb 8 Prov Picks/discussion

Brad

It's there on the backburner for a while, have been working with WH of late cuz I now understand it enough to do some exploring ... still learning tricks ... may have to hire an assistant to help me sort everything :D

thornc

Combo, may I ask which of Ion's program are you using??
And if it's not to much to ask which filters are you using??

thornc

Re: TO THORNC

ComboManiac said:
I am using MDIEDITOR the freeware.
no filters !! Did I miss them ?

Perhaps... I got some 4/6 using just the any1 and the Ion's....
It all depends on the ranges one sets for them!

thornc

ComboManiac said:
Can you elaborate more on the Any,Ion and Ver.. I have no clues what they do..
Thanks

About the Ion filters I have no clue also... only Saliu knows how they work.

Now for the other consider this history:

14 15 20 32 33 45
2 10 13 20 30 45
1 6 10 14 24 39

The top one is the current draw, any stands for repetitions in any position, and ver stands for repetitions in fixed position, the number after them represents how many numbers where afected!
The value of the filter indicates how many draws to go back in to history to have the same numbers!

So this example would give
Any1 1
Any2 1
Any3 2
Any6 999

and
Ver1 1
Ver2 999
Ver6 999

Hope this helps...
BTW... in the freeware edition the Any6 and Ver6 are disabled!
You can find this type of help in some of the files present in the directory where MDIEditor was installed!

daleks

hey, combomaniac and brad....

see you're doing lots of stuff with winhunter which is nice....very much too busy right now, so this wednesday and saturday probably also (feb 12 and 15), will be doing nothing but maybe picking a few numbers out of the hat......a week this wednesday i will have a little time just before then to play that one almost normally........should winhunter come up with something that will give the big win, what i mentioned earlier still goes......would be nice......just topped to say hello......still a little annoyed about the results last time, that did not get them all one the same line, talking 'bout the draw with the 9,10,11.....ah, well......take care.....

TO DALEKS

Hey Daleks

Actually it's Brad who is doing all the work in WH....I am kinda going to the cave and watch...I haven't tried the new WH yet but will do that soon.
Prediction is going backward so let's hope that changes soon.

TO THORNC

Thanks for the Info...I guess I prefer not to touch those filters.
The only thing I can do for ONE draw is to put down certain numbers in that large window thinking that they won't repeat again....But if I am gonna play those numbers let's say for a month then I would leave everything blank like right now.

thornc

No problem Combo!
Have you tried using the stats option of MDIEditor?? It gives past values of the filters among other things...

winhunter

Combo...

Here is a copy of the Excel script I wrote to spit out the lines in order for the BC lotter CVS files....

Private Sub Workbook_Activate()
Dim mySheet As Worksheet
Dim r As Integer
Dim c As Integer

Set mySheet = Me.ActiveSheet
Open "C:\bc49append.txt" For Output As #1
For r = 1153 To 1 Step -1
For c = 2 To 10
Print #1, mySheet.Cells(r, c) & " ";
Next c
Print #1, ""
Next r
Close #1

End Sub

Edit the 1153 TO MATCH THE TOTAL NUMBER of draws in the file, and also be sure to DELETE the topmost line (remove it TOTALLY!!)

Andrew

thornc

Andrew

Is that the line with the header??

If it is wouldn't be easier to make the 'r' loop to 2 instead of 1??!

TO THORNC

I tried that stats option long time ago, like 2 years and it was nice back then..
I believe strongly in L.A. will strike soon I hope or even that primitive Lotto 97 !!!
As for MDIEDITOR, never seen anything impressive in the past but I am watching ..
It's very impressive in producing 5,600.00 Combos in just 4 seconds !!

thornc

ComboManiac said:
I believe strongly in L.A. will strike soon I hope or even that primitive Lotto 97 !!!

To bad I can't get my hands on that LA program that I keep hearing about :( :bawl:

Well I'll just have to code my own winner :p:

edit: have to learn how to write in english again... keep making stupid typos and forgetting to type words...

Last edited:

Brad

Re: Re: TO THORNC

Originally posted by thornc ....
edit: have to learn how to write in english again... keep making stupid typos and forgetting to type words...

... I can appreciate that, find that in order to speak/type a language one has to think in same language ... translating in one's head leads to confusion/stuttering etc. :dizzy:

thornc

Re: Re: Re: TO THORNC

Brad said:
... I can appreciate that, find that in order to speak/type a language one has to think in same language ... translating in one's head leads to confusion/stuttering etc. :dizzy:

Funny thing is that I think in english...
My problem is that I think to fast and I type to slow! That's why I forget to type some words.... my thinking is well ahead in the phrase!!

The other funny thing is that I usually think in Portugueese, but when I get to programming and signal processing I start thinking in english...
Glad I didn't learn anything in French or in Spanish... just the languages... And yes I can read understand French and Spanish, just don't ask me to write or talk in them!

Sidebar