Feb. 22 Discussions

gene1956

I'm going to have to change tactics on the next one; probably Markov chains and new filters.

Let's all hope for the big one happening here soon !!:kaioken:

Sheba

Jackpot

There was no winner of last night's LOTTO 6/49 $5 million jackpot.
The jackpot grows to $10 million for the next draw on Saturday,
February 22, 2003. There were eight second-prize winning tickets worth $71,701.10 each.

Sheba__:dog:

Pradeep

Just want to be winner

I am great looser. I lost my 21 dollars. But the good news is No body won 1st prize.
Hopefully somebody from this group will make this time.
Ladies and Gental men, I want to win just 10 dollars. I am ready to spend 20$. Give me some lucky numbers. I just want to win may be small prize , I do not mind.

The 01-10-11-38 are on the spotlight....And we still have to deal with the 43-44-45 and 47 pals....
34 is looking good but we should be very carefull about the 20 ....It will now strike like Thunderbolt very soon....In fact a few LDs of 00 might jump in....10-20-30....and 40 could also take part of the action replacing any of these 3 numbers...
:eek2: :eek3:

mon

MY THOUGHTS

I'M LOOKING 2,13, 21,28 37 AND 39 , BUT I WILL STILL BE PLAY ING THAT 31 IT HAS TO SHOW UP SOONER OR LATER IN THE FORTIES I LIKE 44,46 AND 49 :)

Florie

I was going to give it a rest and not play Saturday 'cause I do not even have any good prospects at all. Besides, no luck lately. Found out about the big jackpot and hey I am not going to miss that win or lose.

Going to start with...what is a good number to start with? 43

Beaker

Florie said:
I was going to give it a rest and not play Saturday 'cause I do not even have any good prospects at all. Besides, no luck lately. Found out about the big jackpot and hey I am not going to miss that win or lose.

Going to start with...what is a good number to start with? 43
Looking at something from 43-44 Florie:agree:

Florie said:
Thanks, Beaker but I will need more than 1 number:rolleyes:

Gotta win some money! Taxman is around the corner.
As stated already....Got to watch these open pairs all the time Florie....And I'm thinking of more than one number here... :agree: :clown:

The side effect of the 29 is to drag that open pair in a hurry.....43-44...It has been coming up with that pair the last 3 times that it came up...but 29-45 in the last draw...Hummmm I'd say that something is still missing from that group!!! :lol: :eek: :clown:
43-44 and perhaps 45 for the hat trick....

Sidebar