feb 19 PROV. piks & discussion

daleks

over a long period, seems the number drawn as the bonus will repeat the draw following or 2 draws following, about somewhere in the top 20% of the time.......seems to come in bunches, also...now hasn't happened in a while, which is good, so for this draw, will lock all boards with " 24 " ......and with 35.....

daleks

a few lottery dates ago Dennis Bassboss posted BC/49 quints, regular numbers only, drawn 2ce in history of draw........
this is one of them....3, 8, 24, 38, 47..........and it looks like a winning place to start for this draw..........

daleks

playing 20 boards with 5, 11, 24, 35
playing 20 boards with 8, 13, 24, 35
then mixing these in randomly:
2, 9, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 25, 28, 31, 35, 36, 38

............:beer: .........Colt45 in the big wide-mouth bottle.......

DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPEN BRAD ?

Brad,

Again they took many numbers from Jan 31 Draw !!
I am really pissed off at this Lotto and turning my attention to 6/49 and even S7 ( on big occasions ).

Brad

QC ... 06 11 38 40 47 49 B25
ON ... 02 05 07 10 12 36 B13

Congrats Florie, 3 hits :agree2:

Combo,

what I saw was that WH gave me 3/13 but I chose another set in order to play a few lower nrs :dang: . Guess my focus has been on keeping up with the new versions instead of picking ... that'll change soon I hope.

Cheers

Brad

daleks said:
playing 20 boards with 5, 11, 24, 35
playing 20 boards with 8, 13, 24, 35
then mixing these in randomly:
2, 9, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 25, 28, 31, 35, 36, 38 ... snip ...

Took the crayons to your post ... this should be good for a few winners, good going daleks :agree2:

Last edited:
TO BRAD

Just pathetic conclusion for last night winners. Just 10 ppl matched 5/6. I thought 12 was a bad record, now I get even worse..
let's boycott this Suspicious Lotto.

Brad

Wanna chuckle ??

Had some spare change last nite so I got a double play QP , came with these: 1 3 4 6 29 42 ... random or what :D

daleks

ended up with one 3/6 and many, many 1 and 2/6....never able to take the leap and play lots all together, like all the 30's that came up......saw what Combomaniac did in " the other game " and that looked pretty good.......best thing here would be what he says - don't play - or, maybe i will cut down the number of numbers and concentrate perhaps on 10 or 12 numbers, do a couple of DN's, and wheel with a smaller quantity.......

DALEKS IS THE MAN

Yeah Daleks

I am putting more effort on S7 and 6/49 and not spending too much money so I don't feel bad when I lose.
I am still keeping an eye on BC/49 but not playing this damn Lotto til it goes back to the way it was in 2002 !!
I was gonna play Combo 9 with lotto buddy around March 1 but changed my mind and maybe play FW 8 with 6/49 !!

daleks

way to go Combomaniac

i gotta agree with you about the bc/49,,,,although looking back, isee that it was my own hesitancy that, in this draw anyway, i did not take the gamble and play 18, 24, 35, and start with 18,,,,,somewhere previous i posted that as a good idea, and i suppose, to win, one does have to "gamble," even if you think you know you are going to loose......all within budget, of course.....your numbers on the 6/49 looked pretty good just now,,,maybe entering a fertile time there.....me, i've decided to pay a little bit of attention to super 7.....cost per board is not much more than bc/49, and odds....if one picks even only 1 DN, are much better than here.....hate to see anyone scrambling, so wish the best of luck to all of us for this week-ends draws.....:dizzy:

Sidebar