Excel & Macros.

PAB

BTW, for anyone following this thread, the previous post by Jack ONLY contains 210 combinations and NOT 252 as stated and are the combinations of numbers from 0-4.

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
(1) Mathematics is the language of nature.
(2) Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
(3) If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns, everywhere in nature.

Icewynd

Alexafjb said:
I have noticed that at sign in, if you don't check keep me loged in, and you write a long message. That 9 times out of 10 you will have been booted out and if you hit send message "before copying it" you lose it all! I've been flustrated by that a few times!

Yes, that has happened to me also. I have tried several times to submit new threads and had a long post disappear into the ether, so now I do the same as you and cut and paste so as not to lose my brilliant thoughts :lol3:

I contacted LT about it and we did some experiments, but I don't think he could replicate the problem from his end.
:thumb:

jack

Hello pab, ok perfect to be 100% in any draw has put
* The results in ascending order 49/6, pab, you can separate the digit
* Initial 49/6 (0-4), for now only work with the initial digit, to see quel training
* What else out? Example training 000000 or 000011 ... 444444 etc, will leave numca
Further decreasing of 2010 to a 120, you do the macro, because the formations
* The initial digit may give clues endings, thanks

Alexafjb

Hi Icewynd

Icewynd said:
Yes, that has happened to me also. I have tried several times to submit new threads and had a long post disappear into the ether, so now I do the same as you and cut and paste so as not to lose my brilliant thoughts :lol3:

I contacted LT about it and we did some experiments, but I don't think he could replicate the problem from his end.
:thumb:

My belief is that it's a time issue, that is if you don't check the Remeber Me Box when you log on! Could also relate to the spell check feature! All of it on the members computer ie the connection at the time to the server for the board!
I also think PAB is valid in that it does not like the formating from MS WORD, So like he suggested past it from notepad.
I've also had a lot of brillant idea's disapear!

Or you know... It could also be the Lotto Police removing any valid ideas, that could [FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"]Jeopardize the [FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"]integrity and ability for the lotteries to continue making huge profits and pay there board members [FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"]outrageous salaries ! [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"][FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"][FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"][FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"][FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"]Nay "that would never happen" :rolling: [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"][FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"][FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"][FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"][FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"]All The Best.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"][FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"][FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"]Alex.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

PAB

jack said:
Hello pab, ok perfect to be 100% in any draw has put
* The results in ascending order 49/6, pab, you can separate the digit
* Initial 49/6 (0-4), for now only work with the initial digit, to see quel training
* What else out? Example training 000000 or 000011 ... 444444 etc, will leave numca
Further decreasing of 2010 to a 120, you do the macro, because the formations
* The initial digit may give clues endings, thanks
:sleeping: :flush:

Regards,
PAB

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
(3) If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns, everywhere in nature.

PAB

Hi Alex,

Alexafjb said:
My belief is that it's a time issue, that is if you don't check the Remeber Me Box when you log on!
The post that I eventually posted at 9.23am this morning was one that I actually started at just before 9.00am. I started it and then forgot that I hadn't done the bins for today, so I went off and done them, made myself a cup of coffee, and opened my post. By the time I got back to my computer and finished the post it was about half an hour since I started it. I did have to log back in but then it posted OK.
Out of interest, what Browser are you using to login to this site?
It probably doesn't matter, but is just a thought.
I am using I.E.9.

Regards,
PAB

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-

Alexafjb

Hi PAB
I'm using IE 9, but at the time I believe it was IE 8.
On a side note:
I do have the spell check program that the board uses loaded on my machine, but every time I go to use it it wants to reload it? strange?
Not really an issue though, cause the work around I've been using is ok.
Diffrent Boards have diffrent quirks!

All The Best.
Alex.

PAB

Hi Alex,

Alexafjb said:
I'm using IE 9, but at the time I believe it was IE 8.

On a side note:
I do have the spell check program that the board uses loaded on my machine, but every time I go to use it it wants to reload it? strange?
What I do sometimes if it's a long post I have written in NotePad is to run it through the MS Word spell checker before I post it.
Maybe if your problem persists you could drop LT a line just pointing it out?

Regards,
PAB

PAB

I don't need to explain, other than to one person maybe, that the statement of 100% First Digit for 0-4 is obvious, BUT ONLY if you use Numbers 1-9 as Double Digits, AND ONLY from a Lotto game that is drawn from 49 numbers, it can't be anything else other than 100%, which is calculated to be a total of 210 combinations. BUT, a 649 game has 49 numbers with 10 digits from 0-9, a total of 13,983,816 combinations.

The thing is that people do NOT use Double Digits 01-09 for their analysis, other than obviously the above one person maybe, because there is no mileage or benefit in doing it this way, in fact, it will give you ambiguous statistics and results which is of no use at all to anyone.

In fact, if we were to use First Digits, where numbers 1-9 are treated exactly as they are meant to be treated, with NO LEADING ZERO, and the drawn numbers are sorted in ascending numerical order, there are...

C(10, 4) = 210 Combinations
P(10, 4) = 5,040 Permutations (Regardless Of Position)

...to account for every Digit scenario.

I hope this clarifies the significance of what has been said!

Regards,
PAB

jack

Hello pab, perfect, but look at this = but insides of 210 formations
Example has only pairs = 000 224, 222 444, ..... or just odd
111333, 113333 ...... or 000001 or 334444, are very difficult to leave
* Same formation = 01,02,03,04,05,06 then 210, you can filter
And having a 60 formations that leave 80% of the draws, is to fix them
Example choose training = 122334, I see in estatitistica
* Which of the formations of the last digit out more not yet out
With the formation = 122334, or I'll fix the training, not to walk in circles
* So instead of using landlines using half the initial digits
Is used as the attractor loren,
A pattern is also a matter of looking at the history of the last 50 results, clear numbers and know the latest game that will not quit.
- Use some filters: consecutive pairs / odd and sums. If you look better, not to go all filters on each key. , See Configuring filters that came out of the last 50 calls
** From 49/6, there is a pattern of change in each draw is that we have to focus

Alexafjb

Jack

A piece of advice:

Please use a different translator!!!!
Whatever your mother tongue Is,
Google is NOT Transposing it correctly into ENGLISH.:confused:

If it was not for PAB’s explanation post #30, I would not have had a clue, of what you were trying to explain.
Unfortunately your method will not work for me.
What I’m looking for is different peoples regression algorithms and how successful they are for them.
Placing a zero in front of 1 to 9 is nothing more than a placeholder, does not work at all in Mathematics, :dang: maybe in writing code, but I’m not experienced in that mystical art.

All The Best.
Alex.

Sidebar