Edmonton couple wins fourth time

Brad

WOW !

Bet there'll be increased traffic at that little store...put in another lottery terminal...what do the vendors get for ticket sales anyway, 10%?

Maggie

Edmonton winnings

Hubby and I are leaving for Edmonton on the 26th for vacation, maybe I should pick up a few quick picks while we're there. I always like to think that if you buy tickets from out of province, maybe they'll be lucky ones. :)

mon

I wish You luck on that Maggie I have tried so many times and no luck. One thing about this story that made me happy is that it proves you can win more that once. My mother won at 6/49 years ago and I alway felt my chances would be better at either another lotto or none at all. This renews my hope!!!:D

Maggie

out of town winnings

Mon,
Yes, it does renew hope, for sure. When my husband and I used to visit my parents, we would drive from London to Rouyn,-Noranda PQ, I would make him stop at almost every town so I could pick up quick picks. Used to drive him crazy!! :) But, never did win anything big doing that.

mon

I did that with my husband also, he would get so angry :lol: :lol:
I heard of a couple that did this also and when they won the big one it was at their local depaneur around the corner from their home! go figure!:D

Maggie

I think a good part of it is just plain old good luck. I know there is a store in Sudbury who has sold alot of winning 6-49 tickets. There have been alot of winners from there in the past few years, I guess you have to be in the right place at the right time.
I'm hoping to be in that place and soon!!!! :agree:

Beaker

Maggie said:
I think a good part of it is just plain old good luck. I know there is a store in Sudbury who has sold alot of winning 6-49 tickets. There have been alot of winners from there in the past few years, I guess you have to be in the right place at the right time.
I'm hoping to be in that place and soon!!!! :agree:
I go to that store every time I'm in Sudbury :agree:
You never know - next time it could be Beaker :lol:

Sidebar