Dynamic Wheels (Freeware 1.4)

Hi ,

Here a new version of Dynamic Wheels (version 1.4)

The tool tries to find (by randomly shuffling the numbers) the best result for your wheel and selected filter conditions.

With this tool you can import your lottery wheel and apply filters to it.

At the moment the tool offers up to 7 filter categories;

1.Sum Filter
2.Number Group Filter (Overall & Positions, Save and Load number groups)
3.Combination Index Filter
4.Draw History Filter (max match latest x draw results)
5.Difference Filter (Gap Filter)
6.Last Digits Filter (Overall & Positions)
7.Average Filter (average of numbers in a combination)

Also useful statistics of your lottery game are available in the tool you can use in conjunction with the filters.

You have the option to filter the draw results. For example if you want to know how many draw results have 2 or (more) numbers between 1 and 9, select the filter condition 'COUNT_01_09 >=2' at filter '# Groups' and hit the add button (button with the > sign). Next go to 'Draw Results Properties' page and hit the 'Apply Filters' button. To see the -straightforward but very useful :)- statistics of this filter condition go to the 'Numbers/Last Digits Report' page.

See for more information and examples my site....

Here a brief explanation how to construct you import Wheel file.

Structure import wheel file :

You can use notepad to create your import file (flat file).
e.g. Wheel Pool 45 numbers, 2 if 6 in 15 lines :

Every character (token) is allowed to separate the numbers -as long it's not a number :)- ...

And the good news is, it's freeware...just wat we need in these hard economic times.

The tool is just a simple executable file (no installation or setup file and no changes are made to your registry)..and don't forget to unzip the file. After unzipping the file (with WinzIp or WinRar) you will get the file named WHL.exe.
(The tool is build in Visual Studio 2008 and ofcourse is free of spy- or other malicious software...)

The draw results of New Jersey pick 6 are included and also UK pick 6 (6/49) draw result are included in the file. The date format used for the draw results is month/day/year (USA date format) in case you get date errors when browsing the included draw results. You can change the date format to MM/DD/YYYY by following the next steps (Windows XP):
1.Click on the Start Button
2.Click on the Control Panel
3.On the Control Panels, click on Date, Time, Language and Regional Options.
4. On the Regional Options tab, click the Customise button.
5. Click the Date Tabe
6.In the Short date format combo box, enter MM/DD/YYYY
7.Click Apply
8.Done.

System Requirements:

Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
512MB memory
.NET Framework 3.5

You can find the tool here: http://intelbet.com

Good luck,

Simon

jack

Hello stoopen, very good this program filter wheels, but the big difficulty is to find a reference point, i.e. a fixed pattern pair give confidence to filters, type a base
For starters, the filters for not walking in circles, maybe a wheel with a 8 to 10 standards.
What do you think! Thank you

Hi stoopendaal,

Thanks!

A question: Do you know how to select the "Show Wheel lines after selection" checkbox? It seems to be disabled.

Thanks again!
CD

Hi ChesterDennis,

I disabled this checkbox for wheels having more than 1000 lines because of performance problems showing the lines. I'll fix this in the next release of the tool.

Hi jack,

what do you mean with a wheel "with a 8 to 10 standards"?

In the next release of the tool I'll add a function which will seach for the best wheel result for the selected match condition ,e.g. match 2 and higher, with the latest x draw results. I think it's a good function for starters to be added (one-click solutions :) )

jack

hello, stoopen, example of a Lotto 6/49 split in two parts of the 25 and 26 to 01 49
If creates 6 wheels 01 to 25 numbers and creating wheels of 6 numbers from 26 to 49
After step 2, this above wheels noa will be played formed the basis for choice
Of pairs and trios within each wheel created 01 the 25 and 26 to 49, after unite peers and suits
These wheels, i.e. wheels of 1 to 25 and 26 to 49, will be discarded only served couple use pairs and trios, then assemble pairs and trios, with this six-figure games, and then
Is divided into small segments again in pairs and trios and pairs and odd and joins in number 6 again, splits and joins up to a third 4 times, until they take a combination of 4, 5 6 numbers a lot, very important is the position 49/6 has 6 positions

stoopendaal said:
Hi jack,

what do you mean with a wheel "with a 8 to 10 standards"?

In the next release of the tool I'll add a function which will seach for the best wheel result for the selected match condition ,e.g. match 2 and higher, with the latest x draw results. I think it's a good function for starters to be added (one-click solutions :) )

Hi stoopendaal,

Is there a limit as to how large the wheel can be?

CD

Hi CD,

"Is there a limit as to how large the wheel can be?"

No, there is no limit. Although the larger the wheel the slower the tool will perform (search speed) and the more memory will be consumed.

I tested a 100K+ lines wheel (5if6, 6/45, 99%) and no problems occurred...

Good luck.

jack

Hello stoop this tool you can configure how many draws ago?
* Example 4 draws. 4 draws up to the maximum limit of two to three figures 3
* Each sweepstakes, ie if the last 4 draws and the maximum limit of three per sweepstakes, I'm guaranteed to hit, the course has six numbers fall within the
* 4 sweepstakes last?

jack said:
* Each sweepstakes, ie if the last 4 draws and the maximum limit of three per sweepstakes, I'm guaranteed to hit, the course has six numbers fall within the
* 4 sweepstakes last?

jack,

I thin k there is such an option on the Filters tab under Draw History. There's a Draw History filter (lower right) that is similar to what you want.

CD

jack said:
* 4 sweepstakes last?

Hi jack,

Also you can use the number group filter to achieve this.

Example. The latest 4 draw results are (pick 6):

2,7,11,19,21,34 select match between 0 and 3 (all positions)
11,29,30,44,48 select match between 0 and 3 (all positions)
7,9,21,23,24,28 select match between 0 and 3 (all positions)
5,7,13,39,41,47 select match between 0 and 3 (all positions)

and finally add the number group containing all numbesr of the latest four draw results:

2,5,7,9,11,13,19,21,23,24,28,29,30,34,39,41,44,48,47 match between 6 and 6 (all positions)

Good luck.

Hi,

a new version (1.5) is available.

Features added to version 1.5

Best Match Wheel. This function optimizes* your wheel lines for the selected match range and latest x draw results (x = the number of draw results to back test)
*Function tries to find as many possible lines in your wheel to qualify the match condition for the selected range of draw results.
Click here to see an example how to use the function
Match Combinations (Reporting function). Track match results (match patterns) of the imported (wheel)combinations against the draw results.

@ChesterDennis: Also fixed the disabled 'Show Wheel lines after selection' checkbox.

Good luck

stoopendaal said:
Hi,

Best Match Wheel. This function optimizes* your wheel lines for the selected match range and latest x draw results (x = the number of draw results to back test)
*Function tries to find as many possible lines in your wheel to qualify the match condition for the selected range of draw results.
Match Combinations (Reporting function). Track match results (match patterns) of the imported (wheel)combinations against the draw results.

@ChesterDennis: Also fixed the disabled 'Show Wheel lines after selection' checkbox.

Good luck

Thanks a bunch, stoopendaal!

CD

jack

Hello, stoop, ok very good also can configure the last digit
* At each position?
* Example only want to appear in 1st position the last digit (0-9) = 2,3,5,9
Of course beyond the limit of 0 to 3 in each draw,
Stoop, the problem of draws, is that we have to link the table
* Siadas of columns
Example if the 1st position of a lottery 49/6, the most likely limit
* From 1st position is 01 to 15. the program can not put the number 18 or higher
** Of course when it is done in ascending order, then stoop. Beyond the limit for past raffles, wheel numbers must be within the limit of the table position
* Another example is in 3rd position limit is 06 to 35, can not appear, the number 36
* Or higher in 3rd position, and thus with the other positions example 49/6
* Ie Clearcut is a limit for each position

stoopendaal said:
Hi,

Good luck

Hi stoopendaal,

A possible bug: Your sum filter only goes to 300 when I load a wheel using 70 numbers. However, this function works in the other LTG program (300+).

Keep up the great work!

CD

jack

Hello, stoop, that a lottery of 49/6
In previous draws 4-5 Tues 5-6
Numbers in 80% of cases the wheel is
Can work with half the numbers
25 numbers, very good, ehhh! Ahhh!
And the repetition of numbers in 4-5 draw
This in different positions, namely
Stoop this part is important, you can
Program the wheel, on the 4 draw fois chosen
A number 3rd position can not be chosen
In another lot at 3rd position tends to be chosen
In another position and so the other three pairings
Can you do so! For it is the pattern that gives
That is four raffles picked up in the 4th position
In the 3rd draw in can be in 4th position, it's a good reduction
There!! Where warning that tends to be in ascending order
And see the table of positions

ChesterDennis said:
Hi stoopendaal,

A possible bug: Your sum filter only goes to 300 when I load a wheel using 70 numbers. However, this function works in the other LTG program (300+).

Keep up the great work!

CD

Hi CD,

I'll adjust the sum range in the next version of the tool. I think a sum range up to 900 will be sufficient :)

Simon

Stoopendaal,

Does the Best Match Wheel feature work with the current filter functions?

Thanks,
CD

stoopendaal said:
Hi,

Good luck

Sidebar