Draw order vs. Sorted

How do you mainly use your lottery data?

• drawn order

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • sorted

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • I look at both

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

Rebeckah

Drawn order means the #s are recorded and used in the order which they were drawn

Sorted means the winning numbers are sorted from lowest to highest.

both means, uh, both. :rolleyes:

Irvin

Has anyone actually tried both sorted and draw order with any lotto program? :erm:

Were the results the same? :erm:

I assume they would be.

I assume some programmes out there would probably put each draw into ascending order before processing....just guessing here but I think it is a valid point.

And if the programme doesn't then referring back to the top are the results the same?

I think this is worth looking at :idea:

:wavey:

Beaker

Problem is getting the draw order data Irvin. :agree: If you have a source for draw order data it may be interesting to look at :agree:

Still not sure yet how you could you use draw order to help you? :notme:

Irvin said:
Has anyone actually tried both sorted and draw order with any lotto program? :erm:

Were the results the same? :erm:

I assume they would be.

I assume some programmes out there would probably put each draw into ascending order before processing....just guessing here but I think it is a valid point.

And if the programme doesn't then referring back to the top are the results the same?

I think this is worth looking at :idea:

:wavey:

Irvin

Yep,

I have got it in draw order.

I'll try a couple of things out and let you know what I come up with.

Will need some time for this one.

My PC ran into a spot of bother lastnight so I have lost a couple of things.

PAB

Draw Order vs Sorted

Hi Everyone,

As Beaker asked previously, is there a site that gives the results in Drawn Order?. I would be interested in ALL the Drawn Results for the Canadian 649 Lotto.

If anyone is interested in the UK 649 Lotto, I have ALL the Draws in Drawn Order. If there is enough interest, perhaps I could send a file to LT who could make it available to everyone.

Regards
PAB

winhunter

Recently

With recent changes to WINHunter, it now is able to use both. It depends upon the processor though because for some of them draw order doesnt matter.

I am interested to see what the Redbus processor will do with Draw order files! It will surely output different results than an ascending order sort.

With sorted in mind, what if you sorted Descending? Jus ta thought...

Andrew

Irvin

Hello Andrew :wavey: :wavey:

Wow does that mean we should get 3 different results :dizzy:

Unsorted, sorted ascending and sorted descending.

probably a good way of picking the numbers in common with the 3 output files? :lol: :lol: :lol:

since I have PB data in both draw and sorted order (you can find draw order on the PB website by ckicking the "show winning numbers in plain text format" link on the Winning Numbers page)

I can copy in the numbers sorted or draw, the white ball numbers come out differently (gaps, forecasts, stats) on a positional basis and the same (sum, range) overall. The picks generated via draw order can sometimes pick the same number 3 or more times, not very useful.

I'm sold on sort order, but since MUSL offers data both ways, I keep a copy of each because you never know...

Sidebar