Draw on Sept. 14, 2002

Dennis Good show and GillesD.

Dennis,

3/10 is great considering your wheel guarantee. Good job.

GillesD

3/12 is good too, I hope u cashed in some money :agree2:

Tonite was 6/39 so that's great and my feeling is there is a WINNER for the Jackpot.

Re: Dennis Good show and GillesD.

ComboManiac said:
Dennis,

GillesD

Tonite was 6/39 so that's great and my feeling is there is a WINNER for the Jackpot.
Congratulations to the winners....I was aiming for more tonite....And why in the world the 18-43 will hit in the next instead of joining their group numbers tonite is behond me...will get them all at one point...Could have gone many ways tonite lots of very nice sets posted on the board...The players here are getting better all the time :agree2:

Re: Dennis Good show and GillesD.

ComboManiac said:
Dennis,

GillesD

Combo many best sets performing sets courtesy of Goswinus that I posted under questions and answers would have hit for 3 out of 7 tonite...and I mean many of them... :eek:

renata

Nice going u guys

Very well done you guys. Iplayed the numbers but not in the right way so I only had one number on two lines :heul:

Chas'er

Re: Well done Chaser

ComboManiac said:
Chaser,

4/17 is nice but did you really get 4/6 ? or maybe multiple 3/6 ?
I sure hope so :agree2:

Combo,
I didn't have any winners at all. I had keyed two numbers and they didn't even show! Maybe next time.:dang:

LT

Administrator
Dennis and Gilles ... WOW and congrats ... VERY nice hits within small groups :agree2:

dwoods99

ComboManiac said:
Dennis,
Good hitting those numbers in the 30's :agree2: You picked 18, and 16 showed up instead... both sides of the 17 I was expecting. And the 18 shows up in Super7 the night before !

To Chaser

You mentioned 2 key numbers in your sets, I always fear playing that way cause you have to be guaranteed these two gonna show up. I call it risky behaviour but hey once they hit you are laughing :agree:
It's too bad after matching 4/17 you got nothing out of it.
How about just keep it ONE KEY NUMBER that way you have a chance of catching anything.

Sidebar