dr. vaygai lotto doctor!!!!

a few years ago there was this doctor who lived in chase b.c i use to see his name and in the luck paper on a constant basis he had picked up many 5+bonus prizes for himself and many prizes for friends does anyone know if he is still alive as i was quite impressed by his winning streaks!!!!

with the lottopower this guy held he must have been one sad fella!!! hope it isnt true can anyone confirm this??? or maybe its a cover-up maybe he knew just a little to much!!!!

luckyhorse said:
a few years ago there was this doctor who lived in chase b.c i use to see his name and in the luck paper on a constant basis he had picked up many 5+bonus prizes for himself and many prizes for friends does anyone know if he is still alive as i was quite impressed by his winning streaks!!!!

I don't know what happened to him, but I know of him and people that knew him.
He used to drive into Kamloops and buy his tickets on the main drag downtown, the one beside the irish pub.
After he got his initial win, he started buying more and more tickets. This was back before we had PCs and printers at home. He used to get his secretary fill out the slips for him. His spends were between $500 -$2000 per draw.
You don't need a perfect system, to nail a couple of big wins with that kind of spend. But good for him.

Sidebar