Dr Vargai Again

For those who wanna know about this Doctor :

He is alive and well...he lives in Chase,B.C. but he was in trouble.
Apparantly he billed MSP 364,684.00 with no proof to support his claim...So he was suspended from his job for a month and agreed to pay 1/4 Million to clear his reputation !!

He won 660,000.00 back in 1984
then 1.4 Million in 1995
Finally 11,000.00 in 1999

He said he picks his numbers randomly, but that is not the case as he doesn't wanna attract attention..He's got a system as his lawyer ( dead now ) told my ex-coworker....
Now she wishes that she knew how the system works !!

that story was in the Prov. paper today....Tomorrow I will get it and see if there is any more details to add.

peter

Thats 3 wins in 19 years, two of them were major, if he had a system , he would win more often, in my opinion.
Combo what is MSP?

PETER

MSP = Medical Services Plan

Remember we don't know how many times he matched 4/6..Most likely hundreds !!
Or even 5/6 how many times ?

Sheba

ComboManiac said:

He is alive and well...he lives in Chase,B.C. but he was in trouble.
Apparantly he billed MSP 364,684.00 with no proof to support his claim...So he was suspended from his job for a month and agreed to pay 1/4 Million to clear his reputation !!

He won 660,000.00 back in 1984
then 1.4 Million in 1995
Finally 11,000.00 in 1999

He said he picks his numbers randomly, but that is not the case as he doesn't wanna attract attention..He's got a system as his lawyer ( dead now ) told my ex-coworker....
Now she wishes that she knew how the system works !!

that story was in the Prov. paper today....Tomorrow I will get it and see if there is any more details to add.
Anything on the www about him?

sheba..:dog:

he also selected numbers for other people and they hit major prizes as well apparently his system has to do with frequency but he would not elaborate

Sheba

ComboManiac said:

<snip>

What is the Name of the Paper you are referring too?There are lots in BC.

Sheba..:dog:

SHEBA

The Province...

But you wouldn't find it there otherwise nobody would buy that paper..
They just publish few things but not everything....

peter

I wonder if he has an email, perhaps he would like to join this forum, his secret would be safe with us.:agree:

UPDATE ON DR VAGYI

Actually that is his real name..I mispelled it ..

That guy works like 19 hrs a day or so and he is over 65 y.o. very close to retirement....
He ignored many requests to answer questions about his practice.
He has 2000 patients and that is four times the average for a GP.
In an interview, he said it was his fault not to go down to the meeting requests....
He said he nas nothing else in life except his work...He was the only GP in Chase for 25 years !!
I conclude that he thinks it's ok to rip off MSP cause he had worked hard all his life...

Going back to Peter, when you win 11,000.00 that means you must have had tons of 5/6 and 4/6 as well....
he denies playing any system but we all know it's not true.

Cheers

jbiff

This guy could be yet another bit of proof that you can make predictions on the lottery and win BIG!!!:D :D
I did some searching and found this:

http://www.cpsbc.bc.ca/press/

Seems like DR VAGYI is in for some rough times (regarding his practice).

Saw some other names that looked familiar there, hope its only coincidence.:confused:

Happy New Year
Chow
And keep the info flowing:agree2:
Biff

Sidebar