Don't Wanna Talk

thenrifi

Sorry
Too many rules and touchy people that can't have fun.

I was told to use the "anything goes" thread. I can't even find it! I think will join Dennis and the missing beaker. You guys are too serious and rigid about things.
I must thank Nick for his super program. It does for me in minutes, what would have taken me days. I am working on stuff right now but it is not stuff that I can show instantly.
Everytbody has their own idea about things, but if you guys can't have fun with it, what is the point?
Good Bye
Tom.

Maggie

Tom,

If you look above the 6/49 thread, Anything Goes is right there. Above that is the Questions and Answers. Bear with us, we do try to have fun here.. Honestly!! :)

Maybe "thread" wasn't the right term to use, I'm not sure, so I assume you were looking through all the 6/49 posts for "anything goes" Perhaps the word "topic" would have been better suited.

Irvin

Hello Thenrifi,

You might want to check your user settings.

the "anything goes" forum is under the group title "General lottery discussion"

If you go to the bottom of this thread and click the down arrow on "Forum jump" you should see the "anything goes" group.

click on that and click go.

If you check your user settings it will show what threads you have subscribed to you might want to update these settings to include the other groups.

The other thing is click on this link to jump to "anything goes"

http://www.lotto649.ws/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=23

Regards,

Irvin.

thenrifi

O.K.
Going to bed now.
I just enjoy fooling around a little bit and having some fun with this. I am working EXTREMELY hard at winning but realize my chances are real slim at even breaking even.
Later
Tom

ox

:)(thenrifi)Tom :)

YOUR HINT ON 40'S MADE ME KEPT ON PLAYING MY
WEEKLY SETS OF NUMBERS THAT WERE MOSTLY IN 40S

TOTAL WINNINGS COLLECTED $385.60!!!

THANKS,

ox

(check on question & answer forum)

thenrifi

I think I have figured out where I should be posting now. Should be able to stay in order hopefully.

Thanks
Tom

Sidebar