Does Anyone Know of A Super 7 Number Checker?

Looking for Super 7 number checker. Tried to make one in Excel...no luck.

Would appreciate suggestions and/or links :)

Thank you.

CDEX

Hi FeelingLucky,

FeelingLucky said:
Looking for Super 7 number checker. Tried to make one in Excel...no luck.

Would appreciate suggestions and/or links :)

Thank you.

- - -

What do you want it to do?

Do you just want to check your numbers and your combinations, to see if you have any winners in them?

Plenty of lottery software does that already, including Freeware.

Happy to help, just need a bit more information about what you're looking for.

Can you give an example?

Joe Roberts
Lottery Director Support

Hi Joe,

I'm looking for freeware that will allow me to:

1) Input winning numbers for Super 7
2) Check my numbers, and let me know how many numbers for every line or set, match the winning numbers

That's pretty much it. I've found many programs for pick 6 lotteries like 6/49, but can't seem to find anything for Super 7.

Thanks for your help :)

CDEX

Hi FeelingLucky,

Here are two suggestions you might want to try.

- - -

(1) For Freeware, you could try the Lottery Director "Free Wheeling" software.

It will give you a quick check of the winning numbers in each line. It's a basic check and won't isolate the Bonus number, however. Its main job is to do wheeling and filtering.

- - -

(2) You could also consider the LD Professional software.

It will do exactly what you're looking for. It shows the wins at each prize level, including with the Bonus number.

It does a lot more than that, but that's what you're asking about.

For example, you can test your wheeling and filtering against the full history of the game, as well as for the last draw.

It has a Free Trial version with no time limit, so you can run it as long as you like without having to register or buy anything.

The Canada games, including the Super 7, are updated each week at the LD Web site, and the database is always a free download.

In other words ... You can run the Free Trial as long as you like. You can wheel and filter your combinations, and you can test them in the Super 7 or other game.

- - -

I hope this is helpful.

You can Google for "Lottery Director software" and you'll see the link.

You can probably find other software also to do the job.

I'm the author of the Lottery Director software. Feel free to ask any questions, and I'll be happy to assist.

Joe Roberts

GillesD

Easy freeware for Super 7

FeelingLucky

If you have Excel, the following set-up will give you what you want:

- In cells B2 to H2, place the 7 winning numbers of a draw and in cell I2 the Bonus number;

- In cells B4 to H4, place the numbers you choose;

- In cell J4, enter this formula =COUNTIF(B4:H4,$B$2)+COUNTIF(B4:H4,$C$2)+COUNTIF(B4:H4,$D$2)+COUNTIF(B4:H4,$E$2)+COUNTIF(B4:H4,$F$2)+COUNTIF(B4:H4,$G$2)+COUNTIF(B4:H4,$H$2)

- In cell K4, to check for the bonus number if apprpropriate, enter this formula =IF(AND(OR(J4=3,J4=6),COUNTIF(B4:H4,$I$2)=1)," +B","")

Of course, if you have more than one set of numbers to check, just copy the numbers (columns B to H) and the formulas (columns J-K) from line 5 down.

You will have in column J, how many winning numbers you have in your set and if you have 3 or 6, if you also have the Bonus number (indicated by a +B in column K).

And this is freeware.

GillesD

Correction

I do not know why and I cannot correct it, but in the formula for cell J4, two errors appeared:
- in the third COUNTIF, there should be no space between the B and the 4
- before the sixth COUNTIF, there should be no space before the + sign

And obviously do not copy the numbers from line 5 down but enter the other sets of numbers you want to check.

Hello GillesD!

If I tell you 6 clues on a 649 game of lotto, can u able to generage the combinations right.
Clue No.1: The drawn numbers will form 4 odd numbers and 2 even numbers
Clue No.2: There should be a 2 numbers that match the DID's numeralogical value.
Clue No.3: There will be a 3 block skips in the total of 6 blocks
Clune No.4:There are 5 skips in numerological blocks.
Clue No.5: There must be 6 skips in ten blocks of number
Clue No.6: Atleast 1 repeater from the past game.
Can a macro will make it this one?
Thanks.
LM649:)

GillesD

Generating numbers from clues

If there is any logic in the numbers you want me to find, I could probably find it by logic only but a macro going through all possible combinations could also find them (even if there is more than one set of numbers that satisfy your conditions).

But even before I try to solve your problem, there are a few things I need to know:

1 - in clue #2, what is "DID's numeralogical value"

2 - in clue #3, what do you mean by "3 block skips in the total of 6 blocks"

3 - in clue #4, what do you mean by "5 skips in numerological blocks"

4 - in clue #5, what do you mean by "6 skips in ten blocks of number"

5 - clue #6 could be useful, but with you shooting for all lotteries (with much less success than you initial post let us think), I would not even dare assuming what lottery you are refering to, and even less what past draw you are refering to.

If you are willing to explain your clues a little more precisely (best if you provide an example of numbers matching each clue), then I will go through the exercise of finding the numbers.

Thanks GillesD !

GillesD said:
If there is any logic in the numbers you want me to find, I could probably find it by logic only but a macro going through all possible combinations could also find them (even if there is more than one set of numbers that satisfy your conditions).

But even before I try to solve your problem, there are a few things I need to know:

1 - in clue #2, what is "DID's numeralogical value"
2 - in clue #3, what do you mean by "3 block skips in the total of 6 blocks"
3 - in clue #4, what do you mean by "5 skips in numerological blocks"
4 - in clue #5, what do you mean by "6 skips in ten blocks of number"
5 - clue #6 could be useful, but with you shooting for all lotteries (with much less success than you initial post let us think), I would not even dare assuming what lottery you are refering to, and even less what past draw you are refering to.

If you are willing to explain your clues a little more precisely (best if you provide an example of numbers matching each clue), then I will go through the exercise of finding the numbers.

Hello GillesD!

Thank you very much for your patient reply for my hurry posting. I thought GillesD would understand the block strategy in a lotto game! No problem. Let me explain. My ultimate aim is to crack any lotto game whether it could be a 649 or 745 or 556 with a sequential code. As you understood the first one which was very simple - the odd numbers & even numbers.

1.With respect to DID what I meant was the Draw ID# number or the running serial number from draw #1. For example the next draw number is 242 then the draw id numerology value would be 2+2+4=8.

2.Skip in blocks: You have to determine number of blocks in a given game by dividing total numbers by the number of picks. For example for a 649 game, you'll get 49/6 = 8 blocks.

3.As in No.1, we've to determine the numerological blocks (total numerology blocks are only 9 for any game) which will skip.

4.Yet another block by dividing the total number with the number 10.

5.I don't think you require any more explanations.

Finally, you're very correct. The performance registered so far against my predictions to a variety of games is dismal. I was wondering but I come to a conclusion that the Draw ID# and the individual's date of birth or numeralogical value plays a major role in predictions. All my test results are based on my own numerology value for my local lotto SIKKIM SUPER 649 game. While on a deep search I found out that only UKLOTTO and Australian lotto only giving the draw ID# from the very first game. So, I'm going to concentrate on those game based on the request from prediction takers. If you wanted anything more in detail, I'm always ready to provide with.
Thanks & Best Wishes.
Bye

GillesD

Deducting numbers

Lottomaniac

I am sorry I misunderstood your post. I thought you wanted me to deduct a set of numbers from the clues you gave me.

You have your own ideas on what can help you find the next winner but I am very doubful. Over the years, multiple theories have been discussed on this site and I can list many approaches you can try to find the Holy Grail. This include (always for a 6/49 lottery):
- ratio of even/odd numbers and the distribution between 0/6 to 6/0
- sum of numbers and the distribution in blocks
- difference betwee high and low numbers and the distribution in blocks
- ratio between high and low numbers and the distribution in blocks
- number of repeating numbers in successive draws
- distribution of consecutive numbers
- frequency of last digit and the distribution in blocks
- distribution of numbers into decades or dozens
- ratio of prime/not prime numbers and the distribution in blocks
- the lexographic distribution
- the delta theory
- the root sum
and so on, and so on

But none of these theories (alone or combined with others) has proven effective over a period of time. But be my guest and continue the search.

I would also like to cover two points you mentionned in your last post:

- your "while on a deep search I found out that only UKLOTTO and Australian lotto only giving the draw ID# from the very first game". In Canada, you can easily find all results for Lotto 6/49 and Super 7 since the first draw and they have been around for quite a while. Also I could find all results for the French lottery quite easily when this lottery was mentionned here. This applies also to provincial lotteries. So how deep was your search?

- the other point is "the individual's date of birth or numeralogical value plays a major role in predictions". Finally I understand why I have not won big yet: I JUST WASN'T BORN ON THE RIGHT DAY and this also applies to all menbers here.

And if I were to test your theory (except for date of birth) against any database with at least 1500 draws, I am sure the results would approximate the theorical values expected (so many 3 winners, so many 4 winners, very few 5 winners, etc.).

Hello GillesD!
Thank you very much for your instant reply. It seems very interesting to see your notings. What I meant as "deep search" was that when you play a game online that particular site has to provide you all the past histories and much more detail on the game and in this context I found only those two sites meeting the criteria.
Let us(?) me hope that the next Jackpot winner be from this very forum using my forecast!
Bye

Sidebar