does anyone have a selection method????

does anyone have a selection method that is pretty accurate from draw to draw meaning 3 to 4 numbers in a wheel of 12 to 14 numbers!!! consistency is the key!!!! would you be willing to share it???

Beaker

luckyhorse said:
does anyone have a selection method that is pretty accurate from draw to draw meaning 3 to 4 numbers in a wheel of 12 to 14 numbers!!! consistency is the key!!!! would you be willing to share it???
... dare to dream :dizzy:

a few of us are after this ...:angel:

peter

I don't play well with others:lol: why would we share:lol:
Pay attention to the best bets and all the hints, and you'll get your 3 to 4 numbers per draw.
When looking for GOLD, sometimes you have to do a little digging
Why would you think some one here would hand you something, and say have a nice day!:(
Like my mission statement used to say " I have the winning numbers, they just have'nt been drawn yet":agree:

peter

luckyhorse said:
Follow LT's set of 20.:agree:

peter

luckyhorse said:
Three part Question....
The answer is YES ,MOST DEFINATELY , and NO!!!!! :lol:
Sorry!, I just could'nt help myself, this has been the funniest question asked in along time.:lol: :wavey:

Maggie

I have a question, too.

How come alot of new members do not post where they are from? What would it hurt to let people know what province they are in at least. It's not like anyone is going to be knocking on your door or anything. Nick Koutras is also from London, we could pass each other on the street every day, but we would never know who the other one was. Anonymity is fine, but geez, at least a province. :(

peter

I've said that before Maggie, it's great to see so many new faces, but tell us where are you from,
I don't want to say anything but since my post on lurkers we have seen many new people post.:agree2:

Maggie

luckyhorse said:

Is Lottotrix not doing the trick for ya?? Remember this post of yours from the 12th?

see the reason i dont post them is the same sets of numbers get used every draw if i was to post them i fear that in the event of a big win i would have to split the jackpot with a few of you i guess iam greedy!!!!!

And you want people to share with you?? :(

I guess it would be pretty terrible to win only 5 million instead of 10, right? Everyone here is all for sharing, but you gotta give a little to get a little.

Irvin

To everyone who has an interest in the NZ lotto.

Look at the numbers I pick and then do the opposite :lol:

You would have done well for the last draw.

gsobier

Peter:

New players posting? Ain't that the truth, eh:agree:?

All the new players are very welcome:wavey: to exchange ideas:teach: and learn:read: from others here:agree2:!. The more questions you ask, the better. Am I correct Peter? Remember when I started out?

Regards,
George:)
peter said:
I've said that before Maggie, it's great to see so many new faces, but tell us where are you from,
I don't want to say anything but since my post on lurkers we have seen many new people post.:agree2:

Last edited:
the lottotrix is still doing well three 3out of 6 prizes last draw! i just like using traditional wheeling systems as well the interst in selecting which numbers have the most probability of a hit it tends to make the games more intersting!

gsobier

Luckyhorse:

The most critical item which you are asking about is the careful selection of numbers to use:agree:. For 6/49, the most obvious is, you are a little better than Quick Picks trying to wheel all 49 numbers:no: so my question is, how many numbers have you been excluding from play using those wheels now?

One thing for sure, a few poor choices:notme: and your pockets will be empty from time to time. There is no escape from this law:agree:.

I think you are asking the impossible to be able to play 12 numbers in a wheel and :cow:because I know noone on this forum who has ever posted 6 hitters in as few as 12 numbers consistantly let alone a perfect set for the :cow:so I think you need to prepare for more numbers in your plans from what I see.

How many sets do you play in a draw? The more sets you play, the better your chances are but there is a threshold/balance before things are absurd.

Regards,
George:)
luckyhorse said:
the lottotrix is still doing well three 3out of 6 prizes last draw! i just like using traditional wheeling systems as well the interst in selecting which numbers have the most probability of a hit it tends to make the games more intersting!

Last edited:
luckyhorse said:
Even if I win my share of them..I am not really after that...When I'll hit big it will make up for and even multiplied the$$$ wins so I don't mind the misses...And the waves.. :agree2:

Last edited:

savagegoose

Irvin said:
To everyone who has an interest in the NZ lotto.

Look at the numbers I pick and then do the opposite :lol:

You would have done well for the last draw.

ROFL :lol: U crack me up irvin,.

you may beon to a good thing here, pity we dont play same game thered be abunch of other excludes for em tplay ... mine

savagegoose

some guy out here has won lotto 3 times, dunno how much he spends, but he uses a little toy bingo machine to pick numbers and has been offered serious money for the thing!!!!!

he says he wouldnt sell it for a million dollars

Sidebar