Do you Think I should Reply

Sheba

This is an email I just received...Think I should reply?
I know not too...I am smarter than that but some people may not be....

Sheba__:dog:

17 KINGS DRIVE,
TRANS EKULU
ENUGU STATE
TEL 234-80-33152366.

Dear sir,

URGENT BUSINESS TRANSACTION

I am contacting you believing you are a honest and trustworthy person.
I believe you will not betray the confidence I have in you to have contacted
you even though we've not met before.Besides,I only got your address through
the internet.

I am Kunle Martins,Eastern District Bank manager,United Bank For Africa plc.
There is a dormant account which has not been operational for over a decade
now.The account has a net balance of US$26,000,000=00 (TWENTY SIX MILLION,UNITED STATES DOLLARS)!The owner of this account was Engr. Smith B. Andreas,a Briton and manager of Petro-Technical Support Services.

On investigation I discovered that the account owner is deceased.He died over
Ten years ago.I also discovered that neither his company nor anybody was named
a beneficiary of the fund.If the money is not claimed and the bank discovers this lapse,the money would be forfeited to the Federal Government but the directors, in thier greedy fashion would siphon it to their individual account.

All I want you to do is to collaborate with me by standing in as the beneficiary because Management is ready to approve the remittance of the money to any foreigner who has correct information of this account.Beside I would use my position to facilitate prompt remittance of the fund.Send to me immediately your bank information of any bank of your choice where you want the money to be transfered.You may open a new account if you so wish.If for any reason you think you're incapable of this transaction, you may recommend anybody whose integrity is not in doubt. I shall however provide you with directives on what to do as we proceed.

Contact me on my private telephone numbers above or through my email address with information about your full contact addresses including personal telephone & fax numbers and Bank information immediately if you are interested.

Also, I need little information about yourself and what you do for living as well as a strong assurance that you can guarantee the safety of the money when it gets into your account . At the conclusion of this business,

As soon as I hear from you I will consult a probate lawyer on your behalf for drafting\notorisation of power of attorny and the preparation of will to put you in a better position as the beneficiary of the money in the account.I will also use my position as a senior manager of the bank to facilitate a smoth transfer of the fund into your nominated bank account.

I shall travel to your country for sharing. I have mapped out 25% of the total
amount for you for assisting me,5% to take care of all expenses from both party
and the remaining for me. I look forward for prompt reply from you.

Warmest Regards.

KUNLE MARTINS
234-80-33152366

gsobier

:lol:
Sheba said:
This is an email I just received...Think I should reply?
I know not too...I am smarter than that but some people may not be....

Sheba__:dog:

17 KINGS DRIVE,
TRANS EKULU
ENUGU STATE
TEL 234-80-33152366.

Dear sir,

URGENT BUSINESS TRANSACTION

I am contacting you believing you are a honest and trustworthy person.
I believe you will not betray the confidence I have in you to have contacted
you even though we've not met before.Besides,I only got your address through
the internet.

I am Kunle Martins,Eastern District Bank manager,United Bank For Africa plc.
There is a dormant account which has not been operational for over a decade
now.The account has a net balance of US$26,000,000=00 (TWENTY SIX MILLION,UNITED STATES DOLLARS)!The owner of this account was Engr. Smith B. Andreas,a Briton and manager of Petro-Technical Support Services.

On investigation I discovered that the account owner is deceased.He died over
Ten years ago.I also discovered that neither his company nor anybody was named
a beneficiary of the fund.If the money is not claimed and the bank discovers this lapse,the money would be forfeited to the Federal Government but the directors, in thier greedy fashion would siphon it to their individual account.

All I want you to do is to collaborate with me by standing in as the beneficiary because Management is ready to approve the remittance of the money to any foreigner who has correct information of this account.Beside I would use my position to facilitate prompt remittance of the fund.Send to me immediately your bank information of any bank of your choice where you want the money to be transfered.You may open a new account if you so wish.If for any reason you think you're incapable of this transaction, you may recommend anybody whose integrity is not in doubt. I shall however provide you with directives on what to do as we proceed.

Contact me on my private telephone numbers above or through my email address with information about your full contact addresses including personal telephone & fax numbers and Bank information immediately if you are interested.

Also, I need little information about yourself and what you do for living as well as a strong assurance that you can guarantee the safety of the money when it gets into your account . At the conclusion of this business,

As soon as I hear from you I will consult a probate lawyer on your behalf for drafting\notorisation of power of attorny and the preparation of will to put you in a better position as the beneficiary of the money in the account.I will also use my position as a senior manager of the bank to facilitate a smoth transfer of the fund into your nominated bank account.

I shall travel to your country for sharing. I have mapped out 25% of the total
amount for you for assisting me,5% to take care of all expenses from both party
and the remaining for me. I look forward for prompt reply from you.

Warmest Regards.

KUNLE MARTINS
234-80-33152366

I once received a message just like that one.....You wouldn't believe how I replyed to it....But I have never been bothered by it anymore...God bless that poor person that had to read it! :lol:

Sheba

Thanks Guys....
Just sent it off...

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Brad

Most can see the scam right away but some ppl, esp some elderly, have been taken by these ruthless criminals ... gotta do our part to stop some poor soul from being fleeced of their life savings ... every little bit helps

Sheba

That would be a real shame if some old Mister were to fall into that kind of email scam....

Brad

:lol: :lol: :lol: .... now that IS funny !!

What would the story say? " .... when mister Donkey Breath was asked about his future plans ... 'well now that I'm broke I'll just have to win more at lotto ... can you lend me 10 bucks??' " :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sheba said:
That would be a real shame if some old Mister were to fall into that kind of email scam....

Yes it would be..... :lol:But what about these poor criminals??? I already feel sorry for them... :cry:

charles2

Geeze this african scam still going round, i remember this same thing in 1987 but back then they FAXED them to people :lol:

Sidebar