Discussions for October 1 !

gsobier

Re: Re: Pairs

Dennis:

The way I look at it is like this... ...there are many things players could use to enhance thier play... ...sometimes they fail and you suffer as a result. The best report I've produced this week is not a sure thing either.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes It has its values for sure too....It would have given me that missing number on one occasion when I hit these 5s from 10 a couple of times in the past...using my respectfull dancing set strategy... :eek:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Don't forget one little detail here the 16 has announced the 27 a staggering 67 times... :eek: :clown: :agree2:
You are going to see 1 or 2 from this list:

22-27-41-45-46 these have skipped 6 draws.

That 27 is a good call from here and your 45 might be another :agree2:

The one to play for sure is 11 - DN for me :dance1: AND

I'm pretty sure that 25 will be there too :agree2:

:read:

45 is in for me..about that 11 it is well announced...it is hot...and it goes well with 16-27-25 also I will play it for sure no doubts on that number here Beaker! :agree: :agree2: :clown:

I might play 4 or 5 numbers from the last draw here Beaker...to get 3 out of them and I will put the best candidates along with them...So I only have to pick 5 or 6 others I do think that a complete pair will repeat here...But maybe more...Got to watch the previous open pairs also that are still open.... :agree:

Beaker

I think we are on the same wavelength here.

7 should repeat here and I like the 5

That 30-31 open pair is just hanging there - one (or both) of those could fall.

I like that 46 :agree2:

gsobier said:
Dennis:

I think 28 would spoil the party more:crap:.

Regards,
George:)
Unlike Maggie I do not like to play the long skipping game/average skip like she does for most of her numbers....(I do respect you Maggie)
I have a few cold on my initiating list and 28 is on that list as we speak...But even if the 08 is a good announcer for this number ...And that 07 comes up regularly with this number it should take much more to bring it up...
It will come up after the 45 will have warmed up ....
But the biggest spoilers are the numbers that would give the draws another direction or create a great shift in it... (I do respect you George)
:agree:

Beaker

Maggie said:
I don't think I've ever seen the two of you post your best bets so early. :)
They're coming and you need to play them to win ;)

This draw is going to be intersting. The stars are aligned :dizzy:

Beaker

I have mentioned this before for those that remember.

One of my favorite triples is 11-25-36 but this 11-25-27-36 is even more powerful :agree:

Sidebar