Discussions for Nov 16

Florie

dwoods99 said:
I think the 16 and 40 will repeat this draw. :agree:

16 might repeat but I do not have the 40. Who knows?

Looks like 9 is in this time so I will be playing this cold number.

Maggie

thoughts

I think the 16 has a pretty good chance of repeating itself. I'm wondering about the 6 or 7 coming up again. And possibly the 10-18 as well. :confused:

Florie

Maggie

Maggie said:
I think the 16 has a pretty good chance of repeating itself. I'm wondering about the 6 or 7 coming up again. And possibly the 10-18 as well. :confused:

16 and 6 are in my list but then I do have a long list (30 numbers). 48 is also showing as a would-be repeater. Think I also have 10 but not 18. I just don't know what to weed out. Same as you here:confused:

Maggie

Hi Florie,

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who makes lists. I think I will keep playing the 15 for a bit longer. I've had that in my picks for the past 6-7 weeks now.

REPEAT #'S

SO FAR I HAVE PEGGED #17 TO REPEAT.....AND IF IT DOES # 14 WILL BE ALONG SIDE IT :agree:

THEY WILL BE IN MY FINAL PIC'S...:agree:

dwoods99 said:
I think the 16 and 40 will repeat this draw. :agree:

I :agree2: WITH THE 40 TO REPEAT AND I'M ALSO LOOKING AT A POSSIBLE TRIPLE TO COME....

45-46-47 ..I'LL WAIT AND SEE WHAT COMES UP IN S-7 TO-NITE

Florie

Maggie said:
Hi Florie,

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who makes lists. I think I will keep playing the 15 for a bit longer. I've had that in my picks for the past 6-7 weeks now.

Maggie,
You cannot imagine how many lists I go through each draw before the final picks. Sometimes I feel we do not have enough time. Like Keno is so taxing 'cause it's everyday and I can't seem to catch up with it while updating all the programs every draw.

Good Luck tonight's S7 and Saturday.

Pradeep

What do you think?
649 results have been manupulated?
Just because Xmas they want big prize to show. Many people will buy and loose money?

Ben

Pradeep said:
What do you think?
649 results have been manupulated?
Just because Xmas they want big prize to show. Many people will buy and loose money?
Good question.
May be, if they(governments) want they can....
for super7 too.
this month 3 big jackpots:
15 millions no winner....total sale : 30 millions
17.5 millions winners??? total sale : 45 to 50 millions
20 millions winners ??? total sale : 50 to 60 millions

Yes you are right many people spend more when it is big jackpot.
governments make more money from october to january
1. police give more tickets
2. sale more alcohool
3. lottery

Sidebar