Discussions for May 17!!!

Re: Ha! Ha!

Florie said:
Hello Dennis and Brad,

Keep it up. You guys keep us amuse while waiting for the results.

Dennis, good sense of humour!. :wavey:

Thanks for the vote of confidence but Brad is the one that really pulled it off:lol:

Brad

Thanks Dennis,

btw 'most ever active users'- 32 - as of a few minutes ago !!! More than double from before...another superfluous stat...stay tuned for more (I tripped on that superfluwhatever:sick: ):lol:

Brad said:
Thanks Dennis,

btw 'most ever active users'- 32 - as of a few minutes ago !!! More than double from before...another superfluous stat...stay tuned for more (I tripped on that superfluwhatever:sick:):lol:

Brad I'm beginning to wonder....are we that good in humor:lol:

Brad

Who really cares, Dennis, as long as we pick the nrs that count !!!
We can always join a forum for comics after we win big :D

If today is April 1st, I'll say the database of lottery company was been attacked. They lost all of the tickets data.

But today id May 17th. :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:

dwoods99

keep on posting, at this rate we'll all make Super Senior Members before they post the winning nrs !!!
Actually, you only increment once for every thread, no matter how many time you post within that thread... although I just discovered that it is per thread page. So in part [1] of this thread, you had 176 posts. In this part [2] of the thread, you have 177.

So in theory :lol:, if we keep posting until part [3] starts up, you can have 178 :)

Canada_Knight said:
If today is April 1st, I'll say the database of lottery company was been attacked. They lost all of the tickets data.

But today id May 17th. :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:

Who knows loosing track of some tickets could be a reason ??? It might be something of that nature that is causing the delay here???:confused:

dwoods99

The winning numbers are out... you read it first :D :lol: ...

14 17 20 23 24 39 42 bonus 47

And yes, my 14 showed up again :cool: :kaioken:

I'll check my numbers tomorrow... suspense is good !

Sidebar