Discussions for 6/49 September 14

Brad

Speaking of high draws BC49 got a nosebleed but I didn't see the hook coming :dang:. Could this be a foreshadow to 6/49 ?

Maggie

thoughts

I'm starting to have second thoughts about the 30's coming up en masse, but I will play a few of them still, just in case. I'm also looking at 19 and 45 to show.

I also have 27 on my list, looking to play either the 30 or 31 with it.

I'm starting to have second toughts on any numbers under 30s....I'm seeing some announcements of that......So we could see a very...very...very...high draw.... :eek:
Take a look at draw 1306 after the 08 threpeated(I talked about that possibility before last draw).....another weight for a high draw!! :eek2: :eek3:

Last edited:

Beaker

Have to be careful about the 1 - it could show especially since we have seen the 49 and it will make the third part of our high announcers.

13 is still on the radar and it may hit with its friend the 31

So far 13-18-31-43 look interesting :agree2:

:read:

Beaker said:
Have to be careful about the 1 - it could show especially since we have seen the 49 and it will make the third part of our high announcers.

13 is still on the radar and it may hit with its friend the 31

So far 13-18-31-43 look interesting :agree2:

:read:
We might see that 01 Beaker and you are right it is the third party of this amazing announcing group......but somehow :dizzy: ...I don't think we need that 01 for the next one...the threepeated 08 has pushed it aside and the 30s are about to blow up...with the 40s too!!! :eek: :eek2: :eek3:

Florie

Beaker,

So far 13-18-31-43 look interesting

I see 18 31 and 43 but not 13.

Predictions:

01 02 03 04 08 15 18 27 28 30 31 32 34 37 43 44

May repeat-02 08 15 and 28

Good luck:dizzy:

Last edited:

Sheba

Cold Numbers

:cold: :cold: :cold: Numbers...
Will they show ???

32-34-35-17-23-19-36-42-26-01-05-09

In my picks I have 3 of them so I expect them to still be in hiding..
I have 17-19-34

I am hoping for numbers that are in the higher range we saw too many low draws and birthday bets lately and too many winners..

High number draws are now due....

Sheba...

:cool:

Maggie

Since we often see numbers from the Super 7 draw mirror onto 6-49, I would say that 1, 18 and 46 have a good chance of showing up in tonights draw.

Beaker said:
Beakermania Begins Tonite!!!! :dance1: :bounce2: :dance1: :chug:
You have a very interesting set posted there Beaker...and Beakermania will strike very soon ...no doubts here!....Could start tonite ...I like your set very much! I think that we got it covered from many angle this time....Something Big is about to happen here!!!! :agree2: :agree2: :agree2: :agree2: :agree2: :agree2:

Beaker

I'm hitting hard tonite Buddy :agree: - no doubt

:kaioken: :kaioken: 1-18-27-43 :kaioken: :kaioken:

Your hints are hitting hard :kaioken: :kaioken: I won't be left out of this party :dang:

We'll see some winners here - count on it :agree:
:agree2:

renata

winning numbers

I'm excited about the prospects of tonight, we'll see what happens. I've changed my picks for tonight based on what I've seen here.
Good luck everyone.:wavey:

Beaker

Re: winning numbers

renata said:
I'm excited about the prospects of tonight, we'll see what happens. I've changed my picks for tonight based on what I've seen here.
Good luck everyone.:wavey:
Nothing wrong with your picks renata :dang:

Always always trust and go with your instincts :agree2:
You'll win for sure :agree2:

Good luck :agree:

Sidebar