Discussions 6/49 July 19!!!

peter

When I look at my width of line chart, I'm quessing, but indications are the width of line number should be odd, which means the first number will be even, and the last one will be odd, or the first number will be odd and the 6th position number, will be even , to accomplish this,I have a 50/50 chance to be right or wrong.:D I suspect the width of line to be 33.

peter

You can sure tell when Dennis is on holidays..... Here we are on Saturday, and we're only on page 2 of disscusions.:lol:

Maggie

PLUS, it's a 10 million dollar jackpot..it would be nice if all these new members that joined up recently would throw their two cents in sometime. :)

mon

I GOT A FEW QP'S FOR TONIGHT 3X47 CAME UP AN 2X49 ... USUALLY WHEN I THAT HAPPENS THE DONT COME UP IN THE DRAW, SO I' M SURE I WANT TO PLAY THEM EVEN IF THEY HAVE GREAT CHANCES OF COMING UP ....

DOES ANY ONE THINK WE WILL BE MISSING ANY DECADES?

Beaker

peter said:
You can sure tell when Dennis is on holidays..... Here we are on Saturday, and we're only on page 2 of disscusions.:lol:
He hasn't been posting much lately :no: It's Summer and holiday time.

Good time to hit BBBBIIIIIIIGGGGG.

;) :cool:

Take a look at S7 :eek: A few numbers from there will hit :agree::agree2:

gsobier

Mon:

It is $10M and I think Beaker's Law is a missing decade or is it 2 missing decades. Will it come true?:notme:

Regards,
George:)
mon said:
I GOT A FEW QP'S FOR TONIGHT 3X47 CAME UP AN 2X49 ... USUALLY WHEN I THAT HAPPENS THE DONT COME UP IN THE DRAW, SO I' M SURE I WANT TO PLAY THEM EVEN IF THEY HAVE GREAT CHANCES OF COMING UP ....

DOES ANY ONE THINK WE WILL BE MISSING ANY DECADES?

Beaker

peter said:
I don't see many hits for the 40's.
Agree Peter. Not many 30's either. I have a feeling only 1-decade will miss here :dizzy:

Tell you what - one from 21-35 will hit again :agree:

I'm playing both with 31 . Now, the other 5 :eek:

Florie

2 is in the background so I am playing this cold number. I also think either 4 or 5. Could be real low for this draw.

vnart

I think 5 will hit this time Florie.

On average I think DC3 will skip, but look like DC4. And may be we'll have 4 number in DC2. :notme:

(with 1 to 9 are DC1)

If 2 DC skip, I think it'll be DC4 and DC5.

Beaker

vnart said:
<snip>
And may be we'll have 4 number in DC2. :notme:
<snip>
I like this thinking :agree: Actually, my decade announcer thingy says we should see all decades for this one but my spidy sense is tingling for 1-decade miss. It won't be 30's cuz that 31 is hitting. I think we see 1 40 and a low one. I'm betting heavy on the 10's so that leaves the 20's to miss :notme:

We'll see...;)

Beaker

Since Dennis is fishing I'll post these results:

SA Results: 17-19-24-28-36-43 B13
UK Results: 3-9-10-17-34-48 B36

Hopefully we see a few of those coming our way :eek: ;)

Re: Re: $10,000,000

Dennis Bassboss said:
Going out for the rest of the week tomorrow...Camping fishing trip...I'll rush to get some tickets before I leave tomorrow...I might be back sometimes around Sunday night or Monday morning....I might go with allmost the same set only a few changes.... :agree: :agree2:
And another 3 out of 10 came up from that set.... :agree: :agree2: :eek:

Sidebar