Discussion Oct 30

Florie

My thoughts:

• Only have one repeat on board i.e. 14, I think..
  • 35, 42 and 44 are best bet but not 4 unless pulling it from ON49 which I will sure bet if I am playing on49
  • I don't think 27 is up this time around.
  • No 9 or 15 for me this draw.

Still contemplating on long shots cold number 22 and 39.

Your comments, please..:worry:

FLORIE

Florie said:
My thoughts:

• Only have one repeat on board i.e. 14, I think..
  • 35, 42 and 44 are best bet but not 4 unless pulling it from ON49 which I will sure bet if I am playing on49
  • I don't think 27 is up this time around.
  • No 9 or 15 for me this draw.

Still contemplating on long shots cold number 22 and 39.

Your comments, please..:worry:

AS PER MY PREVIOUS DRAWS I SUGGESTED #9 AND # 15 WOULD SHOW UP..I STILL LIKE THEM AND THEY WILL BE IN MY FINAL SET THIS DRAW,,,HOPE IT HELPS A BIT...GOOD LUCK:agree: :wavey:

different perspective

I'M GOING A DIFFERENT ROUTE THIS DRAW....HERE ARE SOME FINAL THOUGHTS....

I AM GOING TO PLAY LD'S 08...JUST A GUT FEELING THEY MAY APPEAR THIS DRAW...8-18 ARE THERE AND STILL LOOKING AT 38.OR 48 ?????..i'M NOT SURE 29 WILL THREEPEAT...THIS DRAW....I'M GOING TO STICK WITH #9 AND #31,AND I THINK YOU WILL SEE #43 REPEAT THIS DRAW... AND I STILL LIKE #15

:idea2: :idee: :yes: :dance1: :scatter:

Yes Letswin ...I know that this ghouls 17 is haunting you ..I had a nightmare about it lately.....It is the curse of the 17....But just play it if you have it in mind!!!
And beware many odd monsters :xmas: associated with him are about to say...Trick or treat....
:worry:
By the way this is Billy Moosehead costume for Halloween..
$$:cow:$$ But...The 04 might be the 01 neighbourg that we can trust.... :eek: :eek2: :eek3::worry:

FINAL THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY

TODAY I WOKE UP FEELING A LITTLE ODD....SO MY INSTINCTS ARE TELLING ME IT IS GOING TO BE AND ODD DRAW .....JUST SOME INSIGHT ...HOPE IT HELPS......

WHATCH OUT FOR #9 & # 15:spiny: :dance1: :rolling:

Sidebar