Discussion Nov.27/6-49

Beaker

inner said:
Can I use that as an excuse for poor luck since Aug 4.
Sure :lol: and don't forget the bonus draws caused Ms. Lucky to hide :sick:

Get that draw in there and start the winning! :agree2::dance1:

Maggie

some thoughts

So far, I'm in agreement with just about everything. I like the 9, 10 is good to repeat. That 1 could very well sneak in there to go with 49.
45 is looking good to go with 36 or 37.
If I were playing 39-43, then I'd probably pair them with 23-28.

I have a feeling we may see alot of repeats from the past 4-5 draws. :dizzy:

I don't want to talk too much about it here..but GEEEEZ....the 05-31 is an option here.... :xmas: :read:Hey Beaker that is funny I did not see your post before posting this ....wow we must be on the same wavelenght...15 is a good announcer for it... :dizzy:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I don't want to talk too much about it here..but GEEEEZ....the 05-31 is an option here.... :xmas: :read:Hey Beaker that is funny I did not see your post before posting this ....wow we must be on the same wavelenght...15 is a good announcer for it... :dizzy:
Well, I'm playing 10 and 5 is a very good friend. Also, I will continue with this :love: for the 12 and I really like that 27-33

5-10-12-27-33

Ben

Re: some thoughts

Maggie said:
So far, I'm in agreement with just about everything. I like the 9, 10 is good to repeat. That 1 could very well sneak in there to go with 49.
45 is looking good to go with 36 or 37.
If I were playing 39-43, then I'd probably pair them with 23-28.

I have a feeling we may see alot of repeats from the past 4-5 draws. :dizzy:

I like this approach, only my problem is 10....can this came back realy?

Re: Re: some thoughts

Ben said:
I see what you mean...10 has repeated 38 times out of 266 appearances...+ it has also repeated twice in this century..1942-1943 and 1926-1927....and this also 1921-1923...

Beaker

Re: Re: some thoughts

Ben said:
You guys will be playing for second prize - 5 numbers only. :agree:

10 = DN :agree2:

Maggie

Alot of times if 10 did not repeat in the following draw, then it came up within 3-5 draws again quite often.

Yes Beaker 10 could be on a hot repeating trend....I'll double check it closely before tossing it out...In fact only the double announcer grid could clarify this... :read:

Sidebar