Discussion JANUARY 10

Sheba

No Winners Last Draw...

Next Jackpot is 7.5 MILLION

Getting interesting again...

Still waiting for Dennis' DN to hit!
Playing my regulars with some insta picks this time around...
Looking forward to some hints from you guys...

Best of Luck!
$$$:cow:$$$$ is soon coming to this board, I can feel it!

Sheba..:dog:

daleks

just before new year got printout of last 49 draws....for the next three draws, i noticed that numbers which had been drawn either 8 or 13 times in that period made up most of those three draws. in one draw, 7 of the 8 drawn came up that way (i am including bonus number). for the next draw, jan 3, i picked numbers remaining from those two groups, and, of course, only two were drawn.....currently the longest list of numbers drawn in the last 53 draws are those numbers which have been drawn 9 times......so what's the bet that these are now the hot ones in play, or have they cooled off because most of them just came from the drawn-8-times category....or does it even make sense to approach them in this manner....is it possible to find such a trend in such a short period......

Bones

daleks

I have been fooling around with a lot of methods myself daleks and just the other day noticed a pattern. I guess you could call them hot numbers but they are a little more refined. If you can, go back the last 10 or 20 draws in both super7 and 649. Take the 3 draws prior to any particular draw and mark down the numbers. I think you'll notice a pretty good hit rate. The numbers, draw after draw, seem to average approximately 19#s for 649 and 21#s for super7. This method might be good for 649(19 #s wheeled) but would hurt the pocket book for Super7. In any event even scaled down it appears to have some credibility as a reference point. I tried a scaled down version for Jan 03 Super7 without luck. I am also trying a 15# version for tonights 649. After just posting my 649#s a few minutes back I noticed Flories' post just prior to mine. The numbers are almost the same. I wonder if she is using the same method?

Florie

To Bones

Bones said:
I have been fooling around with a lot of methods myself daleks and just the other day noticed a pattern. I guess you could call them hot numbers but they are a little more refined. If you can, go back the last 10 or 20 draws in both super7 and 649. Take the 3 draws prior to any particular draw and mark down the numbers. I think you'll notice a pretty good hit rate. The numbers, draw after draw, seem to average approximately 19#s for 649 and 21#s for super7. This method might be good for 649(19 #s wheeled) but would hurt the pocket book for Super7. In any event even scaled down it appears to have some credibility as a reference point. I tried a scaled down version for Jan 03 Super7 without luck. I am also trying a 15# version for tonights 649. After just posting my 649#s a few minutes back I noticed Flories' post just prior to mine. The numbers are almost the same. I wonder if she is using the same method?

Now that you pointed it out, I had to go back and check the discussion. Amazing that at least, we have 10 or so numbers in common. I changed my method 2 or 3 draws ago using the last 3 draws as a basis though I can change the range. I started playing the ON49 again as I looked back when I tested this method and found out 7/7 came from the picks that I had. Of course, I did not play for that particular draw and may never happen again. I will hang on to this method for a while until I change my mind to go back to the other method which is the percentage probability and let's see what happen...

Good point.:agree2:

P.S. Bones, I use the last 3 draws for Keno, too.

dwoods99

Re: daleks

Bones said:
Bones,
one method I've used before starts like yours but then I widdle down the numbers. So after taking the most recent 2-3 draws (let's say 2 including the bonus), I scratch out all numbers that occur in the 3rd draw, add in numbers from the 4th draw, and remove numbers found in the fifth draw (bonus only used for first 2 recent draws). And if I still need to reduce the final set, I will look at the best skip/hit performers.
:wavey:

dwoods99

Bones, I had some success with 3 or 4 numbers, but not much else. I had no time to follow up on it consistently. I keep saying that I'll write a program to auto-create the list for me for each draw... but alas, no free time :bawl:

Brad

Bones, et al

I have tried something very similar to your approach as well, although I looked at BC49 only, the stats shouldn't differ much from other lottos. Can post a brief summary if anyone's interested ... maybe in the Strategies section? Cheers

Brad

Looks like that's the idea Sheba, I tried it too in the past but couldn't get it to work although at first it looked very promising.

Sheba

I find it beter not to play the numbers from the past 2 draws..
usually its just 1 repeat so if you never played the ones from the past 2 draws... narrows it down from 47 numbers to around 33 numbers...

If you ask me don't play the ones I do....
04-06-16-19-23-29-34-35-37-43-45-46 DN's 25 & 26

I seem to get 1 maybe 2 hits and thats it! ..

If I never played them they would sure to make a showing...

Sheba...:dog:

I have seen this on a Website ...But I can't give you the link here as it leads to other forums too..But it was question about playing the numbers from the last 4 draws...Often having 2 or even 3 good numbers....Joined with some other ways of choosing them like announcers,open pairs,decades,consecutives,adjacents etc. it becomes even more interesting... :agree2:

BEAUTY EHHHHHH

HERE ARE A COUPLE OF GOOD ONES TO TRY FOR S-7 THIS FRIDAY...

43..46..47.. :agree: :agree:

TAKE YOUR PICK FOLKS ..ONE OF THESE SETS WILL BE THERE :eek:

Bones

Stats

Using numbers from the prior 3 draws(including bonus #) here is how the past 26 649 draws fared.

B----2 times
1#s--4 times
1+B--1 time
2#s--7 times
2+B--1 time
3#s--4 times
3+B--6 times
4#s--1 time ++++wins cash 11 out of 26 times

Super 7 results

1#s--4 times
1+B--0 times
2#s--3 times
2+B--5 times
3#s--2 times
3+B--3 times
4#s--2 times
4+B--3 times
5#s--1 time
5+B--2 times
6#s--1 time ++++wins cash 12 out of 26 times

Last edited:

Bones

Adding to my stats

Another observation.

While the last prior draw stats are interesting this may be also.

While checking the last 50 (649 that is--Sorry!!)draws and separating bonus #s from drawn #s I noticed that the bonus numbers from the prior 3 draws had a better than average hit rate. 27#s out of 50 draws. That is 1/2 a number per draw. When you consider that only 3#s were used for this stat each draw, it works out to 1 number out of 6. Prior draw #s also read at almost 1 per draw. The two together give 1.5 numbers out of 9 selected. Using Lotto Pro, I also set hot number cuttoffs from 3 to 10. In all cases it seems that cold #s have a 30-40% better hit rate for any given amount of chosen numbers. I found that stat very unusual. Any observations?

Last edited:
Interesting observations Bones...Here's another one...We have to deal with two brand new open pairs from last draw...
03-04 and 24-25...My feeling is that at least 2 numbers from these 4 numbers will repeat in the next draw....
:eek2: :eek3:

YOUR ARE RIGHT

Dennis Bassboss said:
Interesting observations Bones...Here's another one...We have to deal with two brand new open pairs from last draw...
03-04 and 24-25...My feeling is that at least 2 numbers from these 4 numbers will repeat in the next draw....
:eek2: :eek3:

DENNIS..I AGREE WITH YOU..AND I'M FAVORING # 24 TO REPEAT...STILL :read: ON THE OTHER ONES..I DON'T KNOW ABOUT # 25...BUT I DO LIKE #15 TO BE THERE:eek: :agree:

FOUR DOWN..THREE TO GO

WELL I'VE NARROWED IT DOWN TO THESE FOUR...

15...24...34...46... ....

# 22..COULD ALSO REPEAT HEAR :eek: :wavey:

I'LL ALSO THROW THESE INTO THE MIX....2...37...45... :rolleyes:

Sidebar