discussion for super7 nov 22

mon

Ben

I also noticed that super seven has alot of adjacents. You will also notice that in the same week 6/49 bc49 and que 49 some numbers come up the same or adjacent. Maybe with your method you can come up with all 7 numbers here also.
I saw your 6/49 pick congrats:thumb:

Ben said:
Hi,
I like to study numbers and there adjacents

for super 7 best adjacents is (+) or (-) 2 numbers adjacents.
stats:
0 nbr adjacent =14 times = 3.2%
1 nbr adjacent = 78 times = 17%
2 nbrs adjacents = 127 times = 28.8%
3 nbrs adjacents = 127 times = 28.8%
4 nbrs adjacents = 76 times = 17%
5 nbrs adjacents = 16 times = 3.6%
The trick is still to shrink that huge pool of adjacent or neibourgh numbers or other methods...so when you hit you really hit...but you still can play more and one way to do it is by having good DN numbers...And this is where good hints of 1 or 2 numbers are so important...A few years back I was playing your way Ben...using a large pool and I hit 5/6 on numerous occasions having 6 many times...but the 6 hitter always eluded my sets somehow...this is where I started to play DN numbers...even with a 5 hitter you can get many more because you can have multiple 5
number hits....Just a tought...
:agree2:

Last edited:

mon

Strong condenders to show up after 6 are
1-12 times
4-14 times
5-11 times

what worries me though is will it follow 6/49 and go high?

or will we go really low?:(

mon said:
Strong condenders to show up after 6 are
1-12 times
4-14 times
5-11 times

what worries me though is will it follow 6/49 and go high?

or will we go really low?:(
Mon after 6 here's the real srory...
01=13 times
04=17 times
05=12 times but how about these...
37=21 times
40=21 times
36=19 times
43=18 times
22=17 times
10=17 times
16=17 times

mon

WHEN PURCHASING MY TKTS I CHECKED TI SEE WHAT NUMBERS CAME OUT THE MOST IN THE QUICK PICKS

6-11 TIMES
8-11 TIMES
13-11 TIMES
19-12 TIMES
24-12 TIMES
25-12 TIMES
26-11 TIMES
32-12 TIMES
34-11 TIMES
39-12 TIMES
40-13 TIMES
41-12 TIMES

ALL OTHER NUMBERS CAME IN 10 AND LESS

:)

mon

DENNIS
MY TIERD EYES MUST HAVE MISSED A FEW DRAWS, THE ONLY THING I LOOKED AT WAS THE FIRST NUMBER TO COME UP AFTER 6
:)

mon

OK DENNIS IT MAY HAVE REPEATED 15 TIMES BUT I AM STATIING THAT AS A BEGINNER NUMBER IT HAS ONLY REPEATED 1 TIME
IT IS NOT A HIGH CONTENDER TO START THIS DRAW :)

Beaker

Florie said:
19 this is going to be in my set

Looking @ 40, 29, 47

What you guys think? Is there any hope for these numbers?:confused:
I'm playing a very small wheel for this one - I will back the truck up for the $20 million.

What I am seeing is very odd:

7-16-38-40-47

Also, think about what may come for 6/49 - 12-20 could be in play for S7.

19 is off the radar and 29 is close to the edge

Looks like 25 is NOT IN PLAY.

For the taking - or not :notme:

Last edited:

Ben

Dennis Bassboss said:
The trick is still to shrink that huge pool of adjacent or neibourgh numbers or other methods...so when you hit you really hit...but you still can play more and one way to do it is by having good DN numbers...And this is where good hints of 1 or 2 numbers are so important...A few years back I was playing your way Ben...using a large pool and I hit 5/6 on numerous occasions having 6 many times...but the 6 hitter always eluded my sets somehow...this is where I started to play DN numbers...even with a 5 hitter you can get many more because you can have multiple 5
number hits....Just a tought...
:agree2:

Agree with you Dennis...
Definitively with one or more DN, is best way.....it's not easy to predict DN numbers , but good to try using wheeling system for 10 or 12 nbrs...

Beaker

Ben said:
Agree with you Dennis...
Definitively with one or more DN, is best way.....it's not easy to predict DN numbers , but good to try using wheeling system for 10 or 12 nbrs...
Very hard with 10-12 numbers :agree: - especially in this lotto.
Ben what wheel do you use for S7?

Ben

mon said:
Ben

I also noticed that super seven has alot of adjacents. You will also notice that in the same week 6/49 bc49 and que 49 some numbers come up the same or adjacent. Maybe with your method you can come up with all 7 numbers here also.
I saw your 6/49 pick congrats:thumb:

Thanks Mon .

Exactly, mon, and if you see last draw of S7, there are 1, 2 and 3 adjacents nbrs.
I think it's good to choose nbrs from:
6 to 8 adjacents nbrs + 2 to 3 repeating nbrs + some of cold nbrs + 4 to 6 using other stats.

Good of luck

Ben

Beaker said:
Very hard with 10-12 numbers :agree: - especially in this lotto.
Ben what wheel do you use for S7?

Hi Beaker,
For to night i try with lotto Genius disign, with 4 if 5 for picks 6
and i add at the end 1 nbr choosen from many stats..
i have to go...

Best of luck

Sidebar