Discussion For Super7 Jun 13

mon

I 'M GOING TO START THIS THREAD AND SAY I REALLY HOPE NO ONE WON THAT!!!

I WAS VERY SURPRISED THAT IT STARTED HIGH!

GOING TO START STUDYNG FOR NEXT WEEK AND HOPE I DO BETTER THAN THIS WEEK....

:) :)

Sheba

Well Mon I was also surprised it went, but no surprise it went in Ontario! And only 5 second place winners also.

Sheba__:dog:~~~ ®™

mon

I AGREE SHEBA
ONTARIO SEEMS TO ATTRACT SUPER SEVEN OR BIG JACKPOTS:agree: :agree: I WAS REALLY SURPRISED WHEN I SAW QUEBEC WON 6/49 THIS WEEK :)

CANNT WAIT FOR BONUS DRAWS TO COME UP DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA WHEN THAT MAY HAPPEN???

Sheba

Well I had 5 of my Super Seven numbers show up in the 649 last draw so lets hope some of those will repeat in this Friday's Draw! I like both the 20 and 30 this time around.

Sheba__:dog:~~~ ™

Randal

I know I said in our last discussion thread that there was always a reason to play in agreement with Mr. Bassboss but I lied. $2.5M isn't worth it when considering the odds. Don't expect Randal to play this week or even next for Super7.

DAMN YOU LOTTO SUPER7!!! :heul:

daleks

haven't been near lottery outlets lately, so looking forward this week to play at something was toying with a few months back, ...play the numbers which in the last 18 draws have been drawn 3 times....:agree:

Rebeckah

Hi Daleks, glad you're back, I always love that *I wanna scratch behind your ears* feeling your cute avatar gives me. :lol: Re: your strategy, why did you choose the #s 3 hits & 18 draws? Anything special about 18 games? Would you also use a 4-5 hitter? I keep the Last 12 chart described on Robert Perkis' web site that we all were discussing many months ago.... but, I never thought about changing the 12 higher and how that would effect outcomes. Must..... make.....more........ CHARTS........now.......... agggg. :clown:

daleks

hi, rebeckah....puurrrrrrrrr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ears,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

good to be back for a while, see the board's been busy, busy....just before leaving , did a year's worth of super 7 and found on 2 occasions that all 8 numbers drawn (bonus included) came from a field defined only by the last 18 draws, numbers drawn 3 times....forgot now how many were in that field, but i think no more than mid-teens.....makes an easier field to work with than 47 numbers, and i sure can wait a year or two for such to happen again......if the discipline holds.....blah blah blah.......cheers......:rolling:

Maggie

Just about everything I played for this draw is :cold: (so don't look toooo close) I like that 18 number theory of yours though, daleks.:agree:

NUMBER 04

I believe number 04 might hit based on 2 things :

1- It's due
2- The way they borrow numbers from each other i.e. last night we had the 04 in BC/49 so there is a big chance here.

Actually some old couple in my town won it. They got lucky and won a free ticket the week prior, and the free ticket happened to be the 10 million. So i won a free ticket in the 10 million draw, maybe i'll get the same fortune :p:

daleks

if i were a gamblin' man....

.....i'd pick 5, 6, and 13 as DN's........and stay with numbers below 25...........could be a ticket to pick up on the way home.......

....:teach: .......i would appreciate someone telling whether 7/47 is drawn using balls, a computer, or some other method (voodoo ? perhaps...)....thanks......:dunce:

Maggie

Re: if i were a gamblin' man....

daleks said:
....:teach: .......i would appreciate someone telling whether 7/47 is drawn using balls, a computer, or some other method (voodoo ? perhaps...)....thanks......:dunce:

I think I heard something about a screen saver and lotto balls somewhere.. :D

Sidebar