Discussion For Super7 Jan 24

Yup! That 25-26 combo is in the air no doubts here....I really expected them both yesterday....Now with a hit from 24 the set up is perfect I will continue to play these numbers....And BOOOMMM:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: ....It will happen folks!!!! :agree:

daleks

hey, Dennis Bassboss.........happened the same for the jan 17 draw as for the one before (see discussion jan 17), playing only 6 lines, and ended up again with 6+B, not as well configured this time, got two 3 + bonus and lots of 2 or 2+ bonus.....in last weeks discussion you mentioned some sort of crunching method.....would appreciate more info....:wavey:

daleks said:
hey, Dennis Bassboss.........happened the same for the jan 17 draw as for the one before (see discussion jan 17), playing only 6 lines, and ended up again with 6+B, not as well configured this time, got two 3 + bonus and lots of 2 or 2+ bonus.....in last weeks discussion you mentioned some sort of crunching method.....would appreciate more info....:wavey:
I think that you already found the way Daleks....DN is the key :agree2: .....By the way I'm about to blast that Super 7 for good !!! :eek:

daleks

like your 25,26......the chart i am looking at sews a series together with 27,28,29.......also looks like something will hit from 16 - 23, maybe two numbers in there......lots of 40's the past few draws.....watsup wid dat.......

wey

24�C25�C26 will not appear today (maximum 1, not including B).
24�C25�C26,27,28,29 will appear 2
16-23 will appear 1

wey said:
24�C25�C26 will not appear today (maximum 1, not including B).
24�C25�C26,27,28,29 will appear 2
16-23 will appear 1
Thanks a lot...You just provide me with another good reason to play them both as DN numbers... :agree2: :lol:

daleks

during the past two draws i have grouped the 47 numbers into 4 sets; playing only minimally - 6 lines - i have managed to put most of the drawn numbers into the 6 lines, but to no avail.......the numbers drawn the past draw (jan 17) all came from one of the three sets (the fourth set consists of numbers i feel will not be drawn).......

set a)...9, 12, 13, 20, 42

set b)...5, 7, 8, 10, 14, 17, 19, 21, 25, 26, 29, 34, 38, 39, 47

set c)...1, 4, 11, 18, 22, 43, 44, 45

set d)...all the rest

last weeks winners, 6,16,24,32,35,37,46(2) all were part of set c); i have now relegated them to set d);thesystem i am using shows only one possible repeat, 16 perhaps a 24% chance;

draws previous to this suggest that two or three numbers will be drawn from each of a), b), or c)........sets b) and c) have received most hits, with set a) coming up with only 1 number about 30% of the time.......most likely ones this time are 4, 18, 22, 44 and 47.....been changing set content post each draw....

Last edited:

daleks

that Dennis Bassboss, such a joker....:lol2: hee hee hee

yea, i posted a few on the posting side, but i am remembering what happened the last time i used a similar system about 3 or 4 draws ago, where 6+b all came from the same set one week, and then when i played it, nothing.....nothing.....came from the set the following week......HOWEVER.......although i am still sticking the numbers into four sets, i have highly refined, highly refined, the manner in which that is done.......mostly, i have run away from what i was doing, and come to something else, part of which includes crossing my fingers........i think eventually i will end up with a way to bring the numbers to the sets with some consistency......meaning if i can get two or three draws in a row i would be happy......then, of course, they have to be pared way down.........way down......it's quarter to two local time, and i am still refining what i have so far.......and about to start on one of these.....:beer:................refined, also......

Last edited:
I just realized that I could play an army of quick picks here....Ha! Well!!! I'll wait until the jackpot reach sky high before playing them all at once... :lol2: Now that is funny!!! :lol:

daleks

:rolleyes:

oh, ho, hum.....enough of this lottery nonsense.....think i'll put on my shorts and go outside, get a little of that sunshine to warm the old bones........:beer: :beer: ............wonder if Dennis Bassboss has any spare lures in his tackle box i could ask him about...........((oh, i betja they're put away for the winter...cold...ice...snow....freezing)).......:beer:....still, even with his tackle frozen he throws out a pretty good line.......((...sure hope his larder's stocked up and his dogs are fed, weatherman says ....he's.........in..........for...............a...................bblllloooowwwww....))

Last edited:

Sidebar