discussion for super 7 oct 11

mon

Ok for discussion on fridays draw

numbers that are starting to pop up 6,8 10 29 30 31

cold or not a few of these might just surprise us :D :D

Just a quick poll

:D Just a quick question? It appears to me that people perfer to play 6-49 over S-7...Why is that ?

JUST CURIOUS!:confused: :wavey:

Re: Just a quick poll

luckystrike said:
:D Just a quick question? It appears to me that people perfer to play 6-49 over S-7...Why is that ?

Because most of the people just hate it to win 2 back to back lotteries...They just can't witstand the emotional burst that comes with such a phenomenom...We humans are very fragile creatures Lucky..... :lol:

mon

luckystrike

On a serious note , I preffer to play super seven to 6/49 .but when asked, people seem to feel this is a harder game and less predictable . yes the odds of winning are harder but I feel both games are hard to predicte, as you have noticed I am sure that everytime someone thinks they have it figured out a whole set of numbers come out the are totaly wacked .:D

Super 7 to me tends to follow one draw after another either numbers will come out 1 higher or 1 lower or lets say 10 comes out your sure to see 12 to follow closely. Some people have said this games has not been played long enough and there is no trend yet but in 6/49 they can see one. Maybe thats why you will see more people play that to this. Also the odds of winning are better.
As I am sure you have noticed there can be several winners at a time so proof that your chances are better

p.s. I also like playing super 7 better becaUSE THERE IS LESS CHANCE OF HAVING TO SHARE THE JACK POT:lol: :lol: :lol:

mon

I AM LOOKING FOR A SIGHT WHERE I WOULD BE ABLE TO GET THE FULL HISTORY OF SUPER 7 SKIPS. THERE IS A 6/49 SIGHT WERE YOU CAN SEE THE MAX TIMES IN NUMERICAL ORDER A NUMBER HAS NOT BEEN DRAWN. WOULD SURE INFO BE AVAILABLE ?:) :D

Brad

Re: Just a quick poll

luckystrike said:
I don't play S7 because if I do I get in trouble with Combo the Maniac :( :D
On a less jocular note, the odds are horrific :eek:, plus I have a small budget and find it time consuming trying to follow more than one lottery.

Last edited:
NICE ONE BRAD

Brad,

Are you scared from me :D Don't cause I don't bite...Man if you wanna play go ahead. Who knows you might hit it.

LuckyStrike,

S7 has a young history that's why for me it's hard to predict and I honestly believe one has to play a decent AW 14 in order to get something decent. When we get 3/7 it mostly goes to the garbage. But I have to say matching 4/7 is better than matching 4/6 in terms of chances.

Re: Dennis

luckystrike said:

Dennis I have faith that they are coming ..and I will keep playing them until they arrive...:agree2:
:wavey:
I'm going after them with the full wheel tonite 28 lines 9 numbers....7 hits & I hit 7 :eek2: :eek3: :bomb: :kaioken: :eek:

Last edited:

Sidebar