Discussion For Sep21 Draw

Beaker

mon said:
THANKS BEAKER DIDNOT SLEEP MUCH LAST NIGHT HAD A SICK CHILD ON MY HANDS, SO IM A LITTLE SLOW ON THE UPTAKE THIS MORNING :blush:

I CAN SEE TONIGHTS DRAW GOING HIGH WE ARE DUE WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT 40 , 45 REPEATING OFF OF SUPER 7 LAST NIGHTS DRAW? I GOT A QUICK PICK AND IT ENDS WITH 40,45 :)
I really like that 40 - I might make it a DN. 45 could show also :agree2:

Maggie

It would be nice to see the 40-45. I have them in my picks. But, with the way my picks have been going lately, it is almost getting embarassing to post them. :cool:

Beaker

Maggie said:
It would be nice to see the 40-45. I have them in my picks. But, with the way my picks have been going lately, it is almost getting embarassing to post them. :cool:
Don;t worry Maggie, many of us will break through very shortly :agree: Too many good players here not to hit BIG

Beaker

A few posts back I mentioned that there have been no LD's for 3 draws.
This is wrong :eek: :confused: - I guess it was too early in the morning ;)

I don't know what I was looking at but we have had LD's for the past 3 draws in 6/49

My apologies :)

renata

Tonight's the NIGHT!

Beaker said:
A few posts back I mentioned that there have been no LD's for 3 draws.
This is wrong :eek: :confused: - I guess it was too early in the morning ;)

I don't know what I was looking at but we have had LD's for the past 3 draws in 6/49

My apologies :)

:agree: :eek: :agree2: O.K I bought my tickets for tonights draw,
let's see if I do as well tonight as I did last night.:D Don't think
that I'll win BIG money but I might get a few lines of 3 or 4:confused: Have to just wait and see.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!
Hope my cat is lucky again tonight:dizzy:

mon

RENATA

I GUESS YOUR NUMBERS MUST BE REALLY GOOD , I HAVNT SEEN THEN IN THE PICKS THREAD. :D

GOOD LUCK TO YOU :lol:

Beaker

mon said:
RENATA

I GUESS YOUR NUMBERS MUST BE REALLY GOOD , I HAVNT SEEN THEN IN THE PICKS THREAD. :D

GOOD LUCK TO YOU :lol:
2x5 numbers and 10x4 numbers and some 3's mon :lol: :lol:
and only wheeled 15 tickets :lol: :lol:

Let's see them renata :agree: can't brag without posting :lol:

Maggie

LD'S

Going back to what Beaker was saying about LD's... we haven't seen LD 1 or 9 for a long time. Maybe they are a blowin in the wind somewhere near. :rollingsm

Beaker

Re: LD'S

Maggie said:
Going back to what Beaker was saying about LD's... we haven't seen LD 1 or 9 for a long time. Maybe they are a blowin in the wind somewhere near. :rollingsm
I'll tell you what will spoil the party
:smash: :smash: :smash:
21--31--41 :sick:

Hope they stay quiet :sleeping:

mon

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER?

DOES ANYONE KNOW OR REMEMBER WHEN THE LAST BONUS DRAW FOR 6/49 WAS??

IT SEEMS A LONG TIME AGO, SHOULDN'T WE BE DUE FOR ONE? :beer:

Sidebar