Discussion for Oct 26

Lds 06 struck hard in Super 7 tonite....I also noticed the 35-36 combo and my good friend the 43....If it was not for these bonus draws I would go with a razzle dazzle set for the next...:(

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Lds 06 struck hard in Super 7 tonite....I also noticed the 35-36 combo and my good friend the 43....If it was not for these bonus draws I would go with a razzle dazzle set for the next...:(
I like what I see with S7 :agree2: A few will make my final set. ;)

Usually I would too...one decade should miss a turn here and if that elusive 18 strikes ...well the high 30s will drop a few of their own...mainly 36-37-38-39...A consecutive is not so far away in this spectrum... :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Usually I would too...one decade should miss a turn here and if that elusive 18 strikes ...well the high 30s will drop a few of their own...mainly 36-37-38-39...A consecutive is not so far away in this spectrum... :agree2:
I will play that elusive number ;) along with a few more from that high 30's list. This 30 has been showing up to the :party2: alot :erm:

The next draw should also be composed of more odd numbers...The even numbers have dominated the draws for too long now..even in these bonus draws.. :confused:

could be this draw

I still think I was one draw early with my last ...but for this upcoming draw I will be using these #'s again in my sets...

9-15-31-48...

I also like the possibilites of the 36-37 combo and maybe even the 38 to appear also:eek:

Beaker

lengoundry said:
Hi to all
Prime numbers hold the key to that big win!!!!!!!
I run a UK National Lottery website, and am now spending all of my time looking at the Statistics of prime numbers
02-03-05-07-11-13-17-19-23-29-31-41-43-47
if you look back in this thread you will see what I mean
I use excel, and keep a record of all prime numbers drawn in each UK, National Lottery draw.Forget anything else, if you want to win,study Prime numbers,in the UK, there has been six prime numbers drawn before and a few fives,fours, three's and two's,
so if you want to win more study prime numbers!
Good Luck to you all.
Regards
Len
p.s.
There are fourteen numbers to pick from
in a 06 from 49 Lotto, that's a lot better than forty-nine.
:wavey:
I did a quick check of the primes for Canada's National 6/49 draw. We have not had a draw with all primes but 3 draws with 5+bonus. Looks like 5 of these primes hits on average approximately 50 draws. Last time was draw 1895.
Many of these numbers are some of Can649 hot hitters. It might be a good strategy to include some of these.
Len, you might want to get a history from Canada's 6/49 for your analysis. No other lotto has 20 years of draw data available (1957 draws.)
Interesting insight.
Thanks Len :agree2:
This could be in play for draw 1958 :eek: :agree:

Last edited:
vince said:
voila mes numeros

4-5-7-14-15-16-34-35-36-41-44-45-46-49-48

Bonne chance a tous et a toutes

Voilà mes numéros

Bonne chance à tous et à toutes

Vince if it wasn't for these little mistakes I would think that you are an English speaking person but seeing these same mistakes all the time I think that you must really be a french speaking person!! :lol: :agree2:
Good luck tonite! :agree2: :laugh:

Maggie

;) Maybe he doesn't have a French keyboard...par example,te^te

Like mine, I can't get the little chapeau on top of the "e" or anything else. :sick: Not a good thing :bawl:

Sidebar