Discussion For Nov 1

Maggie

Looking at 13-19-24 or 28 to come up next Friday. Possibly the 37 as well..

10 Million sure would be nice :clap: :lphant:

mon

WE MAY BE LOOKING AT ANOTHER HIGH DRAW FOR NEXT WEEK. I THINK I WILL PLAY IT SAFE AND PLAY BOTH LOW AND HIGH...

I AM SO TIERD OF GETTING 1 OFFS THAT I WILL BE PLAYING A LITTLE OF EVERYTHING. THE NUMBERS THAT CAME UP LAST NIGHT I HAD SO MANY CLOSE CALLS I NEARLY HAD A:cow:

WATCH OUT FOR THE 29....

Maggie

Knowing the jackpot is 10 million, I suspect the numbers that will be drawn to be something totally out of the ordinary. I have a feeling we'll see more in the 20's this time.

Maggie

Hi Mon,

The 46 does have a tendency to repeat itself in the following draw. I'd probably consider the 15 for this draw, too.

Sheba

I am still going with my orginal set of numbers and the wheel that I am playing.
I am planning on doing this was for 1 more draw. If the jackpot does not go Nov 1 I will be using the same numbers but a different wheel just for that draw...

:lphant:04-06-16-19-23-29-34-35-37-43-45-46:lphant:
Playing 6 Lines with these... 25 26 DN's

Playing a 5 numbers Wheel 12 Numbers Gaurantee 3 if 5 , 6 Lines.
Using the DN's to make up 7 numbers in total..

Sheba...:dog:

Sheba said:
I am still going with my orginal set of numbers and the wheel that I am playing.
I am planning on doing this was for 1 more draw. If the jackpot does not go Nov 1 I will be using the same numbers but a different wheel just for that draw...

:lphant:04-06-16-19-23-29-34-35-37-43-45-46:lphant:
Playing 6 Lines with these... 25 26 DN's

Playing a 5 numbers Wheel 12 Numbers Gaurantee 3 if 5 , 6 Lines.
Using the DN's to make up 7 numbers in total..

Sheba...:dog:
I'm also playing 25-26 draw after draw as DN numbers....When we'll hit we'll hit KABOOOM!
And seeing LDs 06 yesterday 26 is not so far away here...
SUPER 7 is a dirty doggy world...
:dog:

Sheba

Yes Dennis, I also play these all the time.. they will come...
When we hit we will hit BIGTIME and then we can :party2:

Until then all we can do is play play play...

SHeba..:dog:

Maggie

Hi Mon,

I like the 24-25 as well. I played them in my last set and will again for this week for sure.

Dennis,

Did you post the Super 7 draw history on an excel file at one time here somewhere? If you did, where is it? Thanks :)

Maggie said:
Hi Mon,

I like the 24-25 as well. I played them in my last set and will again for this week for sure.

Dennis,

Did you post the Super 7 draw history on an excel file at one time here somewhere? If you did, where is it? Thanks :)

No I did not post it under any excel files....maybe someone else did? I used to have it in excel at one point but I do not have excel on my computer anymore:( ...I had too many load and it just couldn't take such a load...I had to make space for other goodies..I remove everything when I was making my back up at one point ...I do not remember if I sent a text file ...but I have it in this format if you want it I can send that one to LT! :cool:

Maggie

Thanks anyways, Dennis. The one Mon found will be ok for what I want. I thought there was one that could be downloaded and updated by myself week by week. :)

mon

Maggie

I was able to down load the file on an excel sheet and have been updating it myself every draw.:)

MAGGIE AND MON

Maggie said:
Hi Mon,

The 46 does have a tendency to repeat itself in the following draw. I'd probably consider the 15 for this draw, too.

I ALWAYS LIKE TO TEAM 44 WITH 46....I FIND THEM TO BE FRIENDLY PARTENERS TOGETHER..JUST SOME EARLY THOUGHTS:idea: :smokin: :yes:

Sidebar